Alone in the Dark movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in the Dark movie

From the Golden Age of PC gaming, fans will know the Alone in the Dark series is responsible for creating the survival horror genre. The movie is set for release later this month; I sure hope it doesn't suck.

Alone in the Dark
    Last edited by Jim H. Moreno; 06 Jan 05, 21:31.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I guess you don't follow movies much then.

It's directed by Uwe Bolle.

A previous movie by him: House of the Dead.

This will suck.

I guarantee it.

(I've also seen a 5 to 10 minute clip of it, and it was some of the worst stuff I've ever seen in my life).
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Oh boy what a god awful movie HotD was!

I especially enjoyed how they cut scenes from the arcade game into the film.

I think Paul W. S. Anderson and Bolle should get together. They would create one hell of a damned fine film.

Comment

Anderson is one of the worst directors in hollywood, but he looks like Orson Welles compared to Uwe...
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Ahh, the craptastic craptasticness of craptasticonia prevails.

Comment

Nay, I've not seen HotD. Thanks for keeping me squared away, gents.
            Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
              It might be good for a laugh, but only see it if you can somehow do it without giving the fool enough money to make another movie. Although, HotD made almost no money from what I remember and no one is really sure how he got rights to make this movie (let alone actually make it) or the Bloodrayne movie he's making, or the HotD 2 that he's producing (I believe). The man defies all logic by continuing to be "successful."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
                It was quite honestly the worst film I have ever seen. Be wary of directors of this caliber to include Anderson.

Comment

HotD was the Pearl Harbour of horror genre films.

Does THAT say enough

Some buds watched that film on rental at my place. Man I am glad we weren't drinking beer and eating munchies at the time. They would have wrecked my place throwing crap at the tv.

It was bad, real bad. And not even Plan 9 bad, just the sort of make you angry and want the two hours of your life back bad.

But look at all the RTS games sold out there. Even worthless garbage sells I suppose.
                  Life is change. Built models for decades.
                  Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                  I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

They probably wont even include the lovecraftian inspiration that was present in the first game.

Those jerks...

It's probably to esoteric for them and their small brains.
                    OMG! TEH LINK IN TEH SIG!!! d000000d!!!!1111
                    ^ The Ninja Zombies with Jetpacks Forums

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X