J.L.A. Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.L.A. Movie

There was talk , a long Time ago, of a J.L.A. movie. Anybody here anymore news ? Or am I .....

There's still talk. Man of Steel is supposed to be the lead-in movie for it, and the Superman/Batman movie coming up next is supposed to be another installment. But, we'll have to wait and see what actually happens. It will be hard for DC to pull off what Marvel/Disney has done the last few years.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

It could be a great movie if they do it correctly

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

In the meantime you have Guardians of the Galaxy.

Last edited by Martok; 19 Nov 13, 16:59.

Comment

I'll be there for that one, too. Even if sci-fi raccoons aren't my thing.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            There's still talk. Man of Steel is supposed to be the lead-in movie for it, and the Superman/Batman movie coming up next is supposed to be another installment. But, we'll have to wait and see what actually happens. It will be hard for DC to pull off what Marvel/Disney has done the last few years.
            Okay good I'm still waiting. I was a big J.L.A. fan in the silver age days. I still remember the first one ( Which I have) . against Starro The Conquerer .

Comment

DC should just do some nice single movies. Marvel cleaned their clock.
              texjoy861 from youtube:

"Aaron Sorkin writes like a limousine liberal version of Ayn Rand. None of the characters sound remotely like human beings."

Comment

Originally posted by Emmajin Beki View Post
                DC should just do some nice single movies. Marvel cleaned their clock.
                I agree 100 percent .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X