Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Dead Poll (spoiler, make sure you saw the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead Poll (spoiler, make sure you saw the most recent episode)

So, with last episode's Governor-centric episode, the question should be asked. Is the governor on a road to redemption?
    Yes, the governor will redeem himself.
    12.50%
    No, the governor is still crazy and evil.
    50.00%
    Sort of, the governor is crazy but well intentioned.
    37.50%
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Man, I don't know. I can see both sides playing out. I wouldn't be surprised with either direction he takes.

I think the show would be more interesting to watch if he goes deeper and darker into payback mode.

Edit: I decided I would vote for him staying evil. He is until he shows me he has changed.
    "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
    -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

I hope he gets back to evil because this redemption stuff doesn't work for me at all.
      He grew a beard and a sad song played and he helped a family. He's still the guy who killed and tortured and lied, often for no reason at all (like that group of National Guard survivors he ambushed and killed just because) and was positively insane to the point of destroying himself and his allies.
      I liked the character as a bad guy, but if they want me to buy that he's a good guy now, that sucks.

In the actual series, I do think they are trying to redeem him.

Comment

Redeemed.
        "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Castro View Post
          I hope he gets back to evil because this redemption stuff doesn't work for me at all.
          He grew a beard and a sad song played and he helped a family. He's still the guy who killed and tortured and lied, often for no reason at all (like that group of National Guard survivors he ambushed and killed just because) and was positively insane to the point of destroying himself and his allies.
          I liked the character as a bad guy, but if they want me to buy that he's a good guy now, that sucks.

In the actual series, I do think they are trying to redeem him.
          The three keys to absolving yourself of any sin in a Hollywood plot.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Michonne crying and the Guv'ner nurturing a family... next thing you'll tell me is that Zombies can fly.

Comment

So much for redemption. Looks like the evil is back.
              If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

He's still psychotic and ruthless, only this time it's to protect and better the lives of those he's attached himself to. To him, the end justifies the means.
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Good. He only works as an evil bastard.

But it's pretty annoying when he gives his speeches on how only the ruthless manage to protect their family.
                  The last "good guy leader" group he ran into is still doing well, while in the group he was leading before everyone died a horrible death, except those who joined Rick's group.

You'd think his absolute failure not long ago would keep him from his high-horse preaching.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X