NCIS Replacement For Ziva David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    Jeff, Maggie, please see post # 2 in this thread. Ms de Pablo has signed a two year contract and is not leaving.

Pruitt
    And the entertainment news say she that she is, and they are quoting cast and studio producers and executives.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe this is only another Hollywoody scam to boost ratings, but I hope not - NCIS is far too good a program to stoop that low. Besides, we won't like Tony if he gets laid regularly.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The news article I was referring to was dated 2011. I assume now she is 'retiring'.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Moving on. She probably wants something on her resume besides NCIS.

Comment

I'll miss her character, maybe it was her refusal to use English contractions, but mostly her overall "badassness". I know several years ago there was discussion on the forum about the most "lethal" female character on TV, she was my vote. Now it would have to be Sarah Shahi's character Shaw on "Person of Interest". I think there might be a new thread there...........
          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams View Post
            I'll miss her character, maybe it was her refusal to use English contractions, but mostly her overall "badassness". I know several years ago there was discussion on the forum about the most "lethal" female character on TV, she was my vote. Now it would have to be Sarah Shahi's character Shaw on "Person of Interest". I think there might be a new thread there...........
            Shaw is indeed a major contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Moving on. She probably wants something on her resume besides NCIS.

From what I've read...she wanted as much money as Tony, aka Michael Weatherly. He makes $225K per episode, they offered her $200K. Gibbs got a raise, from $500K an episode to $700K. The show have said on many occasions that Gibbs is the only one who is indispensable.

I personally think she thought they would balk when she decided to leave the show and give her what she wants. When they didn't, she had to go through with her decision. I could be wrong, but this is the impression I got.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                From what I've read...she wanted as much money as Tony, aka Michael Weatherly. He makes $225K per episode, they offered her $200K. Gibbs got a raise, from $500K an episode to $700K. The show have said on many occasions that Gibbs is the only one who is indispensable.

I personally think she thought they would balk when she decided to leave the show and give her what she wants. When they didn't, she had to go through with her decision. I could be wrong, but this is the impression I got.
                Looks like Tony just got a raise to $250K per episode. It must have come out of Ziva's share after her quitting. That is really rubbing the salt into the wound.

And Gibbs does and always did get profit sharing. Ziva should hire Gibbs' agent. Only Aston Kutcher is technically paid higher per episode on television than Gibbs and Tony at $750K. Maybe Gibbs is higher paid after profit dividends.
                Last edited by Salinator; 10 Nov 13, 21:16.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

My all time favourite Gibbs one liner...

"Wonder what Ducky looked like when he was younger?"

"Illya Kuryakin."

Min'st Ziva came out with one that ran Gibbs a close second...

"Never apologise, it is a sign of weakness."

Wonder where she got that one from then!?

The long toll of the brave
                  Is not lost in darkness
                  Over the fruitful earth
                  And athwart the seas
                  Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                  Unquenchable forever.

Comment

I saw the clip last night on NCIS - Ziva's replacement makes her debut next week on the Nov 19th episode as a CIA analyst.

I hope she works out. Last night they recycled the boss lady from Eureka as an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Richter View Post
                      My all time favourite Gibbs one liner...

"Wonder what Ducky looked like when he was younger?"

"Illya Kuryakin."

Min'st Ziva came out with one that ran Gibbs a close second...

"Never apologise, it is a sign of weakness."

Wonder where she got that one from then!?

[ATTACH]56753[/ATTACH]

"Never apologize" is one of Gibb's primary rules. It didn't originate with David.

The bad news is, looks like Tony's love life went back on hold again. It's a wonder he's not turning blue.

Comment

Are they going to kill her off as they did with Kate?

Comment

Not for awhile. Death is always a great way to allow an actor to leave a series.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            I saw the clip last night on NCIS - Ziva's replacement makes her debut next week on the Nov 19th episode as a CIA analyst.

I hope she works out. Last night they recycled the boss lady from Eureka as an attorney.
                            I saw that episode the other day with the attorney. I new I saw her before but couldn't remember where! Thanks.
                            Some days your the bug, some days your the windshield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X