NCIS Replacement For Ziva David

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCIS Replacement For Ziva David

Emily Wickersham hasn't even made her debut on NCIS yet and she's already gotten a promotion.
    Originally cast in a multi-episode recurring role, Wickersham whom fans have assumed is the replacement for Cote De Pablo's departed Ziva David has been upped to a series regular, CBS announced Monday.
    NCIS boss on Ziva's exit, what's next for Tony and the team
    She'll play Eleanor "Ellie" Bishop, an NSA analyst who specializes in international threat assessment and global preparation. Her character will be introduced in the Nov. 19 episode, when Bishop is brought in to assist with the investigation after Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and co. learn that the Secretary of the Navy was bugged during a confidential briefing.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

I thought Ms Ziva had signed a new contract? Do they have enough storylines to include a new player? I did a little search on Google and find she signed a new two year deal. She will now get paid the same as Paulie Perrette , $120,000 an episode.

Pruitt
    Last edited by Pruitt; 04 Nov 13, 17:43.
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I hadn't heard that, but I would be surprised, since she announced that her departure was not about money and she had refused all offers of a raise as incentive.

The new actress is scheduled to debut on NCIS Nov 9th.

Comment

When anyone claims it is not about the money, it usually is! She did get a raise out of this.

Pruitt

Comment

...without Ziva....

Well, I haven't watched in a couple of seasons, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Saddened to not have Ziva anymore, though.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

She's a good fit, but so would be the Coast Guard CGIS lady.

Comment

I remember when they killed off Director Shepard (aka Lauren Holly). Losing Ziva feels similar, I really liked her character.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Jeff, Maggie, please see post # 2 in this thread. Ms de Pablo has signed a two year contract and is not leaving.

Pruitt

Comment

Sources I'm reading say that she's leaving. Please find me one that proves that she is staying.
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    Jeff, Maggie, please see post # 2 in this thread. Ms de Pablo has signed a two year contract and is not leaving.

Pruitt

I can't find anything that say she re-signed with the show....are you sure it didn't say she resigned? Do you have a link?

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Maggie,

All I did was google: Cote de Pablo signs new contract and I got lots of hits. Try it and see.

mikeweatherly.com/others-ncis-characters/page/2

That is where I found it.

Pruitt
                      Last edited by Pruitt; 06 Nov 13, 21:10. Reason: try this:

Comment

I just tried it and the only results that popped up say she is leaving the show.

Comment

Maggie

About five or so sites down is the site I just edited in above. Try them.

Pruitt

Comment

That article is from April 2011. The recent ones say she's done. But there is one article from Sept 2013 that say her character won't be killed off and that leaves the door open.

Comment

Okay...

Pruitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X