Robocop 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robocop 2014

After I heard of this the first time, I was NOT looking forward to it as I loved the original. This trailer is making me have second thoughts.....
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Still sceptical, looks like a guy in a suit rather than a machine made out of a semi-corpse like the original. Hope I'm wrong but looks like another Hollywood remake.

Comment

Give me the original.
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

If Red from That 70's Show does't star as history's greatest man, Clarence Boddicker, not worth watching.

Кто там?
        Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
        Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Looks interesting...might catch it on DVD, but there are only certain movies I'm willing to pay seven or eight bucks a pop to go see in theaters. This ain't one of 'em.
          SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
            Looks interesting...might catch it on DVD, but there are only certain movies I'm willing to pay seven or eight bucks a pop to go see in theaters. This ain't one of 'em.
            Seven or eight where do you see movies? Itís about 10 bucks here.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

LOL I don't go to movies at all...the last four movies I saw in theaters were:

1) The Simpsons Movie
              2) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
              3) Jurassic Park III
              4) Pearl Harbor

Gives you an idea how often I go to the movies.
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Gary Oldman, Sam Jackson, and Micheal Keaton...., I just might have to see this one.
                "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X