X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    I am a fan of the whole Batman/Superman dynamic. You don't have to try to convince me. However, DC is fighting a powerful uphill battle in trying to get products out that will match the Avengers. If they succeed, wonderful! We, as the consumers, can only benefit from that.
    True Very True

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    I am a fan of the whole Batman/Superman dynamic. You don't have to try to convince me. However, DC is fighting a powerful uphill battle in trying to get products out that will match the Avengers. If they succeed, wonderful! We, as the consumers, can only benefit from that.

Leave a comment:

• Yankee
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    It had better be really, really, really damned good to even try to rival Avengers.

I'm looking forward to all of this either way.
    Also back in the 1960's I read a comic titled Worlds Finest. That had Batman and Superman in it every issue. The both combined to fight off some sort of a super villian .

Leave a comment:

• Emmajin Beki
    replied
    Originally posted by Yankee View Post
    It looks as of it might be a lead in . To the Justice League of America movie to rival the Avengers block buster . I will vote for the J.L.A. movie , yes sir .
    Marvel is already cornering the whole superhero ensemble market with Guardians. The JLA is too nachronistic to succed.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    It had better be really, really, really damned good to even try to rival Avengers.

I'm looking forward to all of this either way.

Leave a comment:

• Yankee
    replied
    It looks as of it might be a lead in . To the Justice League of America movie to rival the Avengers block buster . I will vote for the J.L.A. movie , yes sir .

Leave a comment:

• Emmajin Beki
    replied
    Interested as long as it has nothing to do with the 50s image of Supe.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Eh....I am not sure how to feel about this one. Guess when I start seeing trailers I'll formulate an opinion.

Again, if it's good and I'm entertained, then a Batman/Superman movie was a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    started a topic Batman/Superman film announced!

Batman/Superman film announced!

Warner Bros. announced that Zak Snyder will direct the followup to Man of Steel. The film will enter production in 2014 for a probable 2015 release. The announcement came at the very end of the WB panel at comic con so not much info was released.

I'm currently on a mobile device so I cant provide a link at the moment.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X