Batman/Superman film announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    They're not cash cows in the sense that any of the other movies you listed aren't.

They're legit movies based on legit comics. Avengers actually exists in the comics. So does Justice League. What makes it so those lines don't have a right to a movie compared to the others?
    I'm not saying they have no right to become films. I'm just saying that I'm getting tired of all of these superhero movies as they usually lack character development or a decent plot. There's too much attention being placed on comic-one liners, loud bombastic action sequences, and the "cool factor".

I just want to see a higher standard when it comes to movies in this genre.
    ´
    “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Meh...

Comment

Can't wait to watch it. I hope it will be a good movie.

Comment

Aaaaand...it's Ben Affleck as Batman.

Did...did we just get Clooney'd?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoeless View Post

Maybe. Didn't Affleck play Daredevil?

Comment

What? I have to research that. Affleck as Batman will probably keep me from seeing it.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I'll see it. Just have no interest of going to a theater...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Shoeless View Post

My 18 year old daughter is spitting feathers about this

ps; my view is that he is a better actor than he is often given credit for, but whether or not he is suitable for this role is an interesting question

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I'll see it. Just have no interest of going to a theater...
                    Well, there's that. I have given up seeing any movies on opening weekend. I can't stand the crowds. So I wait as long as I can if it's a movie I think is worth seeing on the big screen. Didn't work with Wolverine last night...for some reason, everyone decided to go see it the same day I did. At least it was good, could have been better with less people.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Working...
                    X