Batman/Superman film announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman/Superman film announced!

Warner Bros. announced that Zak Snyder will direct the followup to Man of Steel. The film will enter production in 2014 for a probable 2015 release. The announcement came at the very end of the WB panel at comic con so not much info was released.

I'm currently on a mobile device so I cant provide a link at the moment.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Eh....I am not sure how to feel about this one. Guess when I start seeing trailers I'll formulate an opinion.

Again, if it's good and I'm entertained, then a Batman/Superman movie was a good idea.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Interested as long as it has nothing to do with the 50s image of Supe.
      texjoy861 from youtube:

"Aaron Sorkin writes like a limousine liberal version of Ayn Rand. None of the characters sound remotely like human beings."

Comment

It looks as of it might be a lead in . To the Justice League of America movie to rival the Avengers block buster . I will vote for the J.L.A. movie , yes sir .

Comment

It had better be really, really, really damned good to even try to rival Avengers.

I'm looking forward to all of this either way.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
            It looks as of it might be a lead in . To the Justice League of America movie to rival the Avengers block buster . I will vote for the J.L.A. movie , yes sir .
            Marvel is already cornering the whole superhero ensemble market with Guardians. The JLA is too nachronistic to succed.
            texjoy861 from youtube:

"Aaron Sorkin writes like a limousine liberal version of Ayn Rand. None of the characters sound remotely like human beings."

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              It had better be really, really, really damned good to even try to rival Avengers.

I'm looking forward to all of this either way.
              Also back in the 1960's I read a comic titled Worlds Finest. That had Batman and Superman in it every issue. The both combined to fight off some sort of a super villian .

Comment

I am a fan of the whole Batman/Superman dynamic. You don't have to try to convince me. However, DC is fighting a powerful uphill battle in trying to get products out that will match the Avengers. If they succeed, wonderful! We, as the consumers, can only benefit from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                  I am a fan of the whole Batman/Superman dynamic. You don't have to try to convince me. However, DC is fighting a powerful uphill battle in trying to get products out that will match the Avengers. If they succeed, wonderful! We, as the consumers, can only benefit from that.
                  True Very True

Comment

Just what we need, another bloated Superhero mega-movie. Can Hollywood just move on from these cash-cows.

The only superhero movies that I have enjoyed were the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy, the first two of the Sam Rami Spiderman movies, Hellboy, Kick-Ass (love it!), the Incredibles, and Tim Burton's Batman. Everything else was just meh.
                    ´
                    “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Emmajin Beki View Post
                      Interested as long as it has nothing to do with the 50s image of Supe.
                      Why on earth would a modern-day Superman film have any relation at all to the 1950s one?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
                        Just what we need, another bloated Superhero mega-movie. Can Hollywood just move on from these cash-cows.

The only superhero movies that I have enjoyed were the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy, the first two of the Sam Rami Spiderman movies, Hellboy, Kick-Ass (love it!), the Incredibles, and Tim Burton's Batman. Everything else was just meh.
                        They're not cash cows in the sense that any of the other movies you listed aren't.

They're legit movies based on legit comics. Avengers actually exists in the comics. So does Justice League. What makes it so those lines don't have a right to a movie compared to the others?

Comment

As long as Aquaman doesn't show up riding on a seahorse............
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Aquaman would be fine, if he stays at the Halls of Justice and makes lunch for everyone when they get back.

Probably make some wicked crab cakes.

Comment

Don't forget Green Lantern .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X