Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most WTF movies you ever saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Yeah, I watched a coouple minutes of that dog and changed channels. I think it was when the girl with pipe-stem arms deviod of the slightest hint of muscle definition was tossing a burly man around like he was a rag doll.

For my contrinbution, Inglorious Bastards. I quit after ten minutes lest brain damage set in, but that was far enough to see high-ranking German officers hunting individual French Jews, Occupied France being invaded by a squad of US troops with impunity (why did we need to bother with Overlord?), and Hitler being upset by the sort of atrocity that would be considered a non-event in the operations with Soviet or Yugo partisans.
    Basterds is a satirical fantasy film set in an alternate universe version of WWII.

Its not supposed to be historically accurate.

I liked it.
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

My WTF movie is Cowboys and Aliens. I love it. I got it for $1.00 at the libraryís lobby sale shelf. Iíve watched it several times and laugh like an idiot every time. It has one quality star in it, and some also rans, Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Abigail Spencer, it has high production values and itís positively the funniest unintentionally funny movie I have ever seen. It even has a kid and a dog in it along with exploding cows. My grandchildren have refused to watch it with me to my great disappointment. My son-in-law has made fun of me for watching it, but I cannot help it. I love it. Daniel Craig must hang his head in shame.
      Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
        Have you tried John Travolta's Battlefield Earth...
        Easily one of the worst movies ever made...........even scientologists hated it
        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

The Deer Hunter,Apocalypse Now,Platoon,Thin Red Line,John Wayne's Alamo are just a few YGBFKM fliks that come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
            My WTF movie is Cowboys and Aliens. I love it. I got it for $1.00 at the libraryís lobby sale shelf. Iíve watched it several times and laugh like an idiot every time. It has one quality star in it, and some also rans, Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Abigail Spencer, it has high production values and itís positively the funniest unintentionally funny movie I have ever seen. It even has a kid and a dog in it along with exploding cows. My grandchildren have refused to watch it with me to my great disappointment. My son-in-law has made fun of me for watching it, but I cannot help it. I love it. Daniel Craig must hang his head in shame.
            Too bad "Mystery Science Theater 3000" is no longer around.........
            Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X