Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most WTF movies you ever saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the most WTF movies you ever saw?
    As soon as I saw a concrete mixer explode into a ball of fire I knew there was going to problems...

Comment

The most WTF flicks? Anything by Jean Luc Godard. His entire career can put a meth addict to sleep.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Birdemic: Shock and Terror-- it was just BS I watched this a couple of years ago, it was total nonsense, poor quality, the producers were highly incompetent, and the budget was only $10000! Just odd and nonsense total waste of my time
        "With foxes we must play the fox."
        -Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
          As soon as I saw a concrete mixer explode into a ball of fire I knew there was going to problems...
          As long as you haven't watched 2012 Doomsday http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1132130/ I won't need to pray for you.

Probably the worst film ever. It's not Plan 9 in fun awefulness. It does not have any potential possible educational value such as propaganda films, and how they are expected to effect their target audience. It is just awful, abyssmal crap.
          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Then you definitely don't want to know what the same apartment goes for now.
            Hold on. Be right back.

Wanted to clear a path to the head, put the seat down, and make sure there was a fresh roll ready to go.

OK. Bracing myself and on the sprinter's starting block now. How much?
            Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              The most WTF flicks? Anything by Jean Luc Godard. His entire career can put a meth addict to sleep.
              You old enough to remember Beaver Valley?

Uh oh. Go ahead. I asked for that one, but I meant the one that was shown to kids I don't know how many times through elementary school.
              Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
                You old enough to remember Beaver Valley?

Uh oh. Go ahead. I asked for that one, but I meant the one that was shown to kids I don't know how many times through elementary school.
                is it a Disney flick

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang Xun View Post
                  Birdemic: Shock and Terror-- it was just BS I watched this a couple of years ago, it was total nonsense, poor quality, the producers were highly incompetent, and the budget was only $10000! Just odd and nonsense total waste of my time
                  Um. It was meant to be all those things you said, and therefore supposed to elicit riotous laughter-same with Sharknado.

Heck, the maker of Sharknado literally tweeted during the airing of it on TV that he was going to make the plot for the 2nd one before the 1st ended.

I'm pretty sure Asylum (the makers) purposely make their movies really stupid like that.
                  "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Can't believe no one's mentioned Natural Born Killers yet. For starters it has one of the worst actresses to ever be on screen in Juliette Lewis and there's actually a scene where a laugh track is inserted over the movie while Lewis and her boyfriend, Woody Harrelson, are killing her father, played by Rodney Dangerfield. A more WTF cannot be found.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Zardoz.
                      texjoy861 from youtube:

"Aaron Sorkin writes like a limousine liberal version of Ayn Rand. None of the characters sound remotely like human beings."

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                        and there's actually a scene where a laugh track is inserted over the movie while Lewis and her boyfriend, Woody Harrelson, are killing her father, played by Rodney Dangerfield. A more WTF cannot be found.
                        Laugh tracks while Rodney Dangerfield is being killed? Never saw the movie, but a movie laughing while killing Rodney Dangerfield in my opinion should be a violation of Geneva Codes or something.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          Can't believe no one's mentioned Natural Born Killers yet. For starters it has one of the worst actresses to ever be on screen in Juliette Lewis and there's actually a scene where a laugh track is inserted over the movie while Lewis and her boyfriend, Woody Harrelson, are killing her father, played by Rodney Dangerfield. A more WTF cannot be found.
                          I disagree. Natural Born Killers was a perfectly apt comment upon the times in which it was made. It was a time when serial killer trading cards first hit stores, and every "cool" kid was hunting down a photograph of Ed Gein so it could be silk-screened onto a tee shirt. In short, it was a sick time, in a sick society, and NBK was a perfectly reasonable depiction of that.

For four solid hours of "WTF," I present Titanic. I defy anyone to explain what the fck was that piece of sh*t about.

And to Mr John Cameron: I want my money back!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                            For four solid hours of "WTF," I present Titanic. I defy anyone to explain what the fck was that piece of sh*t about.
                            And to Mr John Cameron: I want my money back!
                            And here I thought James Cameron's Titanic was bad enough.....

Incidentally, something worse... Titanic II...starring Brooke Burns (who?)

Comment

And here I thought James Cameron's Titanic was bad enough.....
                              Whatever.

Incidentally, something worse... Titanic II...starring Brooke Burns (who?)

You photoshopped that.

Didn't you?

Comment

I think I actually saw the cover of "Titanic II" somewhere else too
                                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X