Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most WTF movies you ever saw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good movie, but also a serious 2 hours of WTF!
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Signs Mel Gibson?
      Really the aliens die from water, but the decided to come to the freekin Blue Planet WTF?

Comment

Mullholland Drive,Novocaine

Comment

Well, my opinion is that 90% of all anime is utter crap, and most of that is just sex-starved anime creators given a bit too much freedom.

The rest is decent, and some of that is downright good.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The first time I watched "Memento" I was like WTF at the end? Then I had to watch it again to get everything and I really liked it.

Comment

Yeah, Memento had me going for a bit too. I was appraised of what was happening before I saw the movie, but I still enjoyed it. And even knowing, I still said "WTF"...but in a good way that time.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

I was flicking through the channels when I stumbled across this exact scene.

The rest of the film is just as good .
                After watching that, I literally said "What the f**k?!"

The outside plane shots look like it's from a flight sim lol.
                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
                  I watched Bad Lieutenant, for free, recently on Crackle.com
                  Great flick. I never tire of it.

Originally posted by Cosmos View Post
                  Despite the R rating I was still shocked by the drug use (especially while driving), violence and perverse sex.
                  You've just lived a sheltered life. I know a guy who can roll a spliff better than a Cuban while driving on highways. He's a rare talent, to be sure.

If you found Bad Lieutenant violent and perverse, then your head will explode if you ever watch Andy Warhol's Frankenstein and the most disgustingly repetitive film of all time, The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover. I sorta get Warhol's Frankenstein: after all, he's Andy Warhol. :rolleye: The Cook The Thief, however, has always flabbergasted me. How many times do you have to show a guy eating dog crap? I like arthouse movies, and I tell you that The Cook The Thief was the worst piece of garbage ever put to film. I walked out before the end.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                    Great flick. I never tire of it.

You've just lived a sheltered life. I know a guy who can roll a spliff better than a Cuban while driving on highways. He's a rare talent, to be sure.

If you found Bad Lieutenant violent and perverse, then your head will explode if you ever watch Andy Warhol's Frankenstein and the most disgustingly repetitive film of all time, The Cook, the Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover. I sorta get Warhol's Frankenstein: after all, he's Andy Warhol. :rolleye: The Cook The Thief, however, has always flabbergasted me. How many times do you have to show a guy eating dog crap? I like arthouse movies, and I tell you that The Cook The Thief was the worst piece of garbage ever put to film. I walked out before the end.
                    Not for nothing, but talk about a flick that damn near sent me into the deepest parts of depression, Leaving Las Vegas. Holeee ****. Boriqua loved it. How that crap won Best Movie baffles me to this very day. When the lights came back-on I almost expected tto see half the audience still seated...with their wrists slit.
                    Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Originally posted by HMS Jr. View Post
                      Not for nothing, but talk about a flick that damn near sent me into the deepest parts of depression, Leaving Las Vegas. Holeee ****. Boriqua loved it. How that crap won Best Movie baffles me to this very day. When the lights came back-on I almost expected tto see half the audience still seated...with their wrists slit.
                      That's another flick that I can watch again and again. It's worth it just for Elisabeth Shue's ass alone.

And it's the only flick in which I can tolerate Nicholas Cage. Best of all, it suits my fatalistic side. All in all, it's got everything a film should have.

As for a film that's also depressing and good, check out Farewell My Concubine. It's incredibly moving, and offers better character development than Leaving Las Vegas, and against a sweeping historical backdrop at that. The only thing it's missing is Elisabeth Shue's ass.

It's so good that it bears repetition.
                      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Mullholland Drive takes the cake for the most incomprehensible waste of a portion of my lifetime outside of doing my taxes. Was there even a plot?

The Thin Red Line was a close second. I think the screenwriter and director approached the line, crossed line, and got a couple of light years beyond the line before they started work on the movie.

Comment

If I could unwatch anything, it would be Men Who Stare at Goats.

Such a waste of time, and it wasn't even that funny. Nothing happened and it made a joke of our soldiers in the Middle East.
                          Historical illustrator, amateur photographer.
                          Vivre libre ou mourir!

Comment

Originally posted by revwarheart View Post
                            If I could unwatch anything, it would be Men Who Stare at Goats.

Such a waste of time, and it wasn't even that funny. Nothing happened and it made a joke of our soldiers in the Middle East.
                            OH YEAH....now I remember what that hole in my memory was. Thanks.

Comment

Off the top of my head, Seven and Heavy Metal.

Comment

`
                                Mighty odd nazi-midget-child type goings on in this'n here...

" Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X