No announcement yet.

Thor 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw it, and liked it. I'm not crazy for it (my wife is for Loki, however...) but it was very entertaining.

As a Trekkie I was very glad to see Alice Kirge!

The main reason I love these Thor movies, and the reason that they work so well, is that they're so accepting of what they are, and make no excuses for it. This is only something that could happen in our modern world of superhero movies, post-Spider-man (2002) and the original X-Men movies. Here, you'll find no deconstruction of the genre played out by yet another hack who needs to prove how very dark and serious business superheroes are. These movies just come out with it and say, yes, it's ******* space Vikings, if you're not on board, here's the door.

Thumbs up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoeless View Post
      Saw it, and liked it. I'm not crazy for it (my wife is for Loki, however...) but it was very entertaining.

The main reason I love these Thor movies, and the reason that they work so well, is that they're so accepting of what they are, and make no excuses for it. This is only something that could happen in our modern world of superhero movies, post-Spider-man (2002) and the original X-Men movies. Here, you'll find no deconstruction of the genre played out by yet another hack who needs to prove how very dark and serious business superheroes are. These movies just come out with it and say, yes, it's ******* space Vikings, if you're not on board, here's the door.

Thumbs up for that.
      Excellent. And I agree 100%. Only difference is that I'm crazy about Thor movies. In my opinion, they're very damned good.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoeless View Post

Thumbs up for that.
        Well said.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X