The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Has anyone seen the three films by based on the author of this and two other books about "the girl"?

Dragon Tattoo was very good, although lengthy.

Now the other two films are also on the DISH - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and The Girl Who Played With fire. Both excellent, although over three hours each.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Excellent films,seen them all,good how the story expands.
    Wack tac mac hey.
    Regards.
    Grishnak.

Comment

She's quite the character.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Messed up but good.

Comment

Oh hell yeah, she's messed up. I was once told not to watch it. I know why after I did. I thought it was good, I don't mind length as long as it keeps me entertained, if it doesn't, the mind wanders, and I tend to fall asleep. That movie didn't make my brain wander. Daniel Craig was good, as always. I'll have to look for the others.
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
            Oh hell yeah, she's messed up. I was once told not to watch it. I know why after I did. I thought it was good, I don't mind length as long as it keeps me entertained, if it doesn't, the mind wanders, and I tend to fall asleep. That movie didn't make my brain wander. Daniel Craig was good, as always. I'll have to look for the others.
            You're thinking the American version of the movie. The movie trilogy of the book was done in its native Norway(?). The girl in that movie starred in Prometheus.

I haven't watched that version but the American version I liked as well. Both very strong leads.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Klaudia Tanner
              by casanova
              During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
              Yesterday, 23:56
            • Karri
              Doom Patrol
              by Karri
              Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
              Yesterday, 23:55
            • Nikki
              Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
              by Nikki
              Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
              Yesterday, 23:03
            Working...
            X