Joel or Mike? You Decide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel or Mike? You Decide.

Who was the best in your opinion? Mike by a country mile in my opinion. I just can't get into Joel episodes as much.
    Joel Robinson
    25.00%
    Mike Nelson
    50.00%
    How do they eat or breathe and other science facts?
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

Кто там?
    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Кто там?

Comment

I have thought that Mike was an improvement, but my prejudice tends to favor originality, so I always went with Joel. And that was my view the last time I watched an episode many years ago. So I will vote for Joel here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        I have thought that Mike was an improvement, but my prejudice tends to favor originality, so I always went with Joel. And that was my view the last time I watched an episode many years ago. So I will vote for Joel here.
        Joel's delivery killed it for me. He was hilarious, don't get me wrong, but the delivery just seems off.
        Кто там?

Comment

Also the fact that in the 1960s we dubbed an awesome Soviet film about a Slavic legend into a Sinbad movie is priceless. That is one of my favorite episodes.
          Кто там?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
            Also the fact that in the 1960s we dubbed an awesome Soviet film about a Slavic legend into a Sinbad movie is priceless. That is one of my favorite episodes.
            I will have to give it a try and see if I can find that one on netflix or utube.

Comment

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
              I will have to give it a try and see if I can find that one on netflix or utube.
              Last vid i posted is the whole episode
              Кто там?

Comment

Thnx. Got it saved on my favorites list for when I have time. Maybe start it when I go to bed soon.

Comment

Working...
                X