Django Unchained!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A justification for Dorner?

That ex-cop that lost his job 4 years ago has been compared to Django on CNN, for the benefit of those that worship him for killing 4 people.
    Or rather, for being a Black guy that killed a couple of cops... after he killed an Asian girl and her Black fiance', that is.

Yeah, great movie, could have told you so.
    Oh, wait, I did.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      A justification for Dorner?

What a nasty pair of

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        I went and saw it last night. I did not expect a lot so I enjoyed myself. I think it was good to see Bruce Dern and Don Johnson get work. I never could understand how they were always able to get to the mountains so quickly or how there was so much dry terrain in Mississippi, but that is Hollywood for you.

Christoph Waltz does a great job again, while Jamie Fox was passable. Samuel L Jackson was masterful! My favorite scene was when the Night Riders stopped! You will have to see the movie to appreciate it!

Anyone else see it yet?

Pruitt
        A little late to the party but just saw the movie last night. Waltz was awesome, interesting to see him play a good German after Inglorious Basterds. The scene when the riders are discussing their poorly made cloth masks is hilarious!
        “Come and take it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          There is almost as much blood in this movie as "From Dusk, til Dawn"!

Pruitt
          Dusk, til Dawn is mostly remembered for Salma Hayek dancing with the snake.

Django Unchained was a good movie but it was way too long.
          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

Salma was the best thing in that movie!

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
              Dusk, til Dawn is mostly remembered for Salma Hayek dancing with the snake.

Django Unchained was a good movie but it was way too long.
              Way too long doesn't begin to cover it. Christoph Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson and Leonardo DeCaprio chewing scenery like it's the last movie they'll ever make also makes for a rotten movie.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Django was a very entertaining film but towards the end it was just a bit too fixated on evil white men vs good black man. Especially the last shootout where Jamie Fox proclaimed he was going to kill all the "white people". That statement made me cringe. If the roles were somehow reversed the movie would of been banned from theaters and black folks would of been looting Mr. Tarentinos neighborhood.
                Last edited by WarFilms44; 16 Jul 15, 16:25.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X