Saints and Soldiers Airborne Creed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints and Soldiers Airborne Creed

I just watched this and it was pretty good. Its the story of 3 paratroopers from the 517th PRCT during Operation Dragoon. They link up after being misdropped. The movie is about thier exploits whie trying to link up w/ friendly forces.

Is this movie available for rent yet?

Comment

Seen it. I loved it, I really love this movie.

One of the US soldiers was friends with one of the German soldiers they encounter. Apparently, the US soldier lived and studied in Germany before the war and became friends with Germans. He even mentioned that Germans are great people. Near the end of Film, his German soldier friend helps the US soldiers.

Is this movie available for rent yet?
      That's if there is any DVDs stores still around. Pay-TV Foxtel has declined and decreased the number of DVD's stores. Two DVDs stores near my house are totally gone.

Comment

Only got like 2 1/2 stars on IMDB, thoughts on why?

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post
          Only got like 2 1/2 stars on IMDB, thoughts on why?
          Well, as a movie it's pretty meh, not too bad but not great either. Chock full of cliches, the usual dialogue, what have you.
          You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

I liked the original Saints and Soldiers

Comment

Originally posted by spwgame View Post
              I liked the original Saints and Soldiers
              I did too. I teared up a little when the British pilot was trying to give 'Hickey' one of his cigarettes after he was shot trying carry him out.
              "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X