Dave Hester Suing Storage Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Hester Suing Storage Wars

Ex Storage Wars cast member Dave Hester is suing the show for being fake.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...eport-says/the
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

He's such a d--k. I am never surprised by what he does.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Duh... all those shows are fake.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Why anyone would go into a bidding war over a locker full of junk and expect to make a living doing so is nuts. Like the knockoffs of Pawn Stars, the demolition bidders, and the pickers, it is all over hyped, overpriced, and faked. (One of the museum volinteers was offered a part on the knock off show to pawn some war souvenirs. He turned it down as unwanted publicity.) ( And, no pawn shop would ever deal with live animals such as a horse given the economic conditions where so many of them are being abandoned.)

There are people locally that either bid or take offers on abandoned storage lockers looking for items to stock their consignment shops with. Since so few lockers are involved, an auction is a waste of time and money.

The museum has picked up some interesting military items and uniforms donated from the consignment shops that bought such lockers. I cataloged a nice set of marine uniforms and personal artifacts from a female Michigan vet that has vanished. Unfortunately, there was no portrait photo or official records in the collection of personal items which included framed awards and other items. Too bad, her military accomplishments would have made for an interesting display.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Those shows make me feel ill anyway. I do like the old guy on that show tho... he is funny.
          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Klaudia Tanner
            by casanova
            During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
            Yesterday, 23:56
          • Karri
            Doom Patrol
            by Karri
            Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
            Yesterday, 23:55
          • Nikki
            Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
            by Nikki
            Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
            Yesterday, 23:03
          Working...
          X