Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones Season 3

New video preview for Season 3 released today:

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Yes! Finally!

Comment

Halfway book three now.

I ate up book one;
      book two took a bit longer to finish but has some very good scenes, but I also think I can see where the cracks will appear further down the series;
      book three stays at my bedside for nights and indeed the cracks I started to discern in two are getting wider
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
        Halfway book three now.

I ate up book one;
        book two took a bit longer to finish but has some very good scenes, but I also think I can see where the cracks will appear further down the series;
        book three stays at my bedside for nights and indeed the cracks I started to discern in two are getting wider
        Book 3 was the best of the series IMHO.
        The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
          Book 3 was the best of the series IMHO.
          It is not that I do not like book 3, but book 1 to me was a page turner, never read anything like that
          Perhaps I got used to it and spoiled by the time I reached book 3
          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

New Teaser:

Homer

BoRG

Comment

New trailer!
              The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Things are so busy at my house that my wife and I make a date for a weekend and we watch the entire season for Downton and Thrones, Dexter....everything. Pretty much stay in bed the entire time, and thank the Lord for big flat screen Tv

Comment

Originally posted by Barons Wingman View Post
                  Things are so busy at my house that my wife and I make a date for a weekend and we watch the entire season for Downton and Thrones, Dexter....everything. Pretty much stay in bed the entire time, and thank the Lord for big flat screen Tv
                  Yeah...sure...that's the excuse you gave us, but really??

Comment

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Just a few more days!
                      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

This House will rule the Game of Thrones!

My avatar: Center of the Cross of the Légion d'honneur (Legion of Honour) of the First French Empire (Napoleonic Era), 3rd type (awarded between 1806-1808). My Légion d'honneur. :-)

Comment

Came across this cool acoustic version of The Rains of Castamere (a song which will play a very important part this season):

Homer

BoRG

Comment

We get our Game on starting tonight! Season three and Season four will take us through Book Three. Can't WAIT!!!
                            "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                            And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

We have our Sunday Night viewing party at the same friend's house for both Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. I'm actually a little pumped for the premiere tonight.
                              ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X