Two-and-a-Half Men Star Meltsdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
    It is. This is supposed to be the last season and his role was being written even smaller than before.
    That would explain a great deal.
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
      You do realize that song was written as satire right?

And it's almost 30 years years old...
      It was also one of their first videos - before the sleaze and suggestive behavior in those videos started poisoning young minds on M-TV.

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
      Do you think Elvis should only be shown from the waist up since he shakes his hips when he sings?
      Actually, the network censors did just that when he first appeared on live television. Nowhere as bad as the deafening high pitched shrieking from the teen girls in the audience that drowned out the Beatles playing live on the Ed Sullivan Show.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        Actually, the network censors did just that when he first appeared on live television.
        I know. I was being sarcastic.
        "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Maybe he doesn't like working with Ashton Kutcher?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Maybe Charlie Sheen can help him find more respectable work?

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I'm beginning to think the Jon Cryer must be the Anti-Christ. First he influences Charlie Sheen to melt-down and self-destruct off of the show, and now this kid. If Aston Kutcher is smart, he'll get the hell off of that show before he implodes.

Comment

How would we be able to tell when Ashton implodes? I see nobody is worried about the second man in 2 and a half men.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Maybe he doesn't like working with Ashton Kutcher?
                  Who whould?
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    How would we be able to tell when Ashton implodes? I see nobody is worried about the second man in 2 and a half men.

Pruitt
                    Cryer? He hasn't got anywhere else to go, and he's very well paid.

Kutcher? He can always run back to his mommy...Demi Moore.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I thought the show was moronic enough without having to bring in christian values. But then, I've only ever watched a few minutes of a few shows.
                      dit: Lirelou

Phong trần mài một lưỡi gươm, Những loài giá áo túi cơm sá ǵ!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                        Because TV is evil, unless filled with angelic music.
                        Most network television is either abysmally stupid or thinly veiled low brow crap, and that is a fact irrrespective of music. Even many commercials are virtually unwatchable because they seem to be following the same format as network programmers. I understand the old adage that sex sells, but when network television programming is saturated with sex in all of its gross forms, it is indicitive of some other agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
                          Most network television is either abysmally stupid or thinly veiled low brow crap, and that is a fact irrrespective of music. Even many commercials are virtually unwatchable because they seem to be following the same format as network programmers. I understand the old adage that sex sells, but when network television programming is saturated with sex in all of its gross forms, it is indicitive of some other agenda.
                          And what is that? Enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                            And what is that? Enlighten us.
                            Yep, Mind poison. You can watch the reruns anytime, anywhere, so long as you have access to a fast internet connection and unlimited download.
                            http://www.hulu.com/
                            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                              Yep, Mind poison. You can watch the reruns anytime, anywhere, so long as you have access to a fast internet connection and unlimited download.
                              http://www.hulu.com/
                              Was actually looking for Martok's "other agenda".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Snowshoveler
                                Attack against Saudi Arabia
                                by Snowshoveler
                                Saudi Arabia’s oil infrastructure was attacked by around 10 armed drones by Yemens Houthi rebels and has caused SA to lose half their oil production....
                                Yesterday, 17:56
                              • hobo9
                                C-123B
                                by hobo9
                                Would anyone know the wheel and tire sizes (NLG & MLG) for the Fairchild C-123B Provider?
                                Thank you,
                                P.N....
                                Yesterday, 17:22
                              • Mountain Man
                                Here Comes The Gas Gouge!
                                by Mountain Man
                                Drone strike on Saudi oil fields...the perfect excuse for another round of gas price hikes. And I'll bet all that "excess capacity" just magically...
                                Yesterday, 16:30
                              Working...
                              X