Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3 anyone?

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/ironman3/

I must say that it looks like more of the same... but I dig that!

I haven't seen the first two.
    "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

No thank you.

Comment

Uh, hell yes to more Iron Man.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I feel Jon Favreau made the Iron Man movies well. The first obviously better than the second. A new director... makes me wonder. Similar to when Bryan Singer left the X-Men series to work on Superman Returns (a good but not strong movie) and we got the crap that was X-Men 3.

Comment

It will be fine. Favreau is still there, they'll listen to his input.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I'm a bit puzzled they seem to be once again using the plot of someone stealing his tech and using it against him. Is there really nothing else that could happen to him?

But even more puzzled... Does the Mandarin have a Captain America tattoo? Or this is some other guy in similar dress?

Comment

Oh, a deep mystery this is.

Comment

And, by the way, plenty of villains try to steal Stark's technology in the comics.

Comment

If you like Favreau's work, check out "The Big Empty".
                    Hyperwar: World War II on the World Wide Web
                    Hyperwar, Whats New
                    World War II Resources
                    The best place in the world to "work".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                      Klaudia Tanner
                      by casanova
                      During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                      Yesterday, 23:56
                    • Karri
                      Doom Patrol
                      by Karri
                      Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                      Yesterday, 23:55
                    • Nikki
                      Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                      by Nikki
                      Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                      Yesterday, 23:03
                    Working...
                    X