Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead, season 3, (Going "to" Prison) NOT on Dish :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worked as kind of like Rick, only higher up. Those who're totally bombed on drugs DO act like zombies.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The Governor is screwed now that he betrayed Merle, the top badass, tough as nails characters are after his head now: the Brothers, the Samurai, the Love Birds, the Kid, the Xeriff...
      All he has now is Andrea and fodder characters, and only one eye!

Its safe to say Daryl is getting out alive. But it's very likely Merle sacrifices himself to get him out somehow (not a spoiler as it's just speculation from me).

Comment

• Originally posted by Castro View Post
        The Governor is screwed now that he betrayed Merle, the top badass, tough as nails characters are after his head now: the Brothers, the Samurai, the Love Birds, the Kid, the Xeriff...
        All he has now is Andrea and fodder characters, and only one eye!

Its safe to say Daryl is getting out alive. But it's very likely Merle sacrifices himself to get him out somehow (not a spoiler as it's just speculation from me).
        Don't be so sure....there are several of us who have decided that the Merle thing is a sham & that Merle will be the "inside man" for the prison. Remember that the Governor talked about placing someone on the inside.....I see it as a means for the Governor to get his "revenge" on Rick's band. I'm willing to bet that both Merle & Daryl get back to the prison, & that Merle will be the means that the Woodbury folks use to attack.
        The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

• Why again was the freak keeping heads in jars?
          SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

• To prevent the viewer from having any sympathy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
              Don't be so sure....there are several of us who have decided that the Merle thing is a sham & that Merle will be the "inside man" for the prison. Remember that the Governor talked about placing someone on the inside.....I see it as a means for the Governor to get his "revenge" on Rick's band. I'm willing to bet that both Merle & Daryl get back to the prison, & that Merle will be the means that the Woodbury folks use to attack.
              Could be, but Merle was pretty intense on Michione and the couple (never remember their names)... As in, repeatedly trying to kill them, beating them up, tricking them and betraying them, etc.
              I don't see the group taking him back in no matter how much Daryl wants it or what Merle does. Plus at this point there is no softie left in the group to talk in his defense, not the Xeriff, not Carol, not the kid, nobody. All the characters that might forgive Merle are dead.

Comment

• Merle gets Michione... somehow, maybe .
                SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

I like it...

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• But will Merle decide blood is thicker than water?
                    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't think it's fake. Remember Merle told the Governor that Michonne was dead. Michonne then shows up and wipes out the Gov's kid and his eye. I don't think he's in a forgiving mood.
                      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X