Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead, season 3, (Going "to" Prison) NOT on Dish :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead, season 3, (Going "to" Prison) NOT on Dish :)

Season 3, episode 1

Seed

" Rick comes upon a potential sanctuary and pushs the group to secure the area."

From the promo's this season, looks to be much better that the last one!! IF all of that action and Ricks new survivor attitude gets into full swing and its looks to do just that, Ha Ha!!

Will this new season put that damn old farmhouse behind us as a distant bad memory....??

Cheers we will start to find out tonight, and how many new and different Zombie kills we may just glimpse to!!

Are ya all fired up like I am??? Hope so!!

Can't forget her (or her two lovely companions) either me thinks!!

Thoughts, comments, what do you expect and hope for this season?
    Attached Files

Should be good. I'm very optimistic about this season. The prison arc is what the producers and writers have been wanting to tackle since the show first went into production. It was one of the best (and brutal!) arcs of the comics.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

When is the series due to be shown?
      Cymru am Byth

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinmeath View Post
        When is the series due to be shown?
        Tonight.
        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
          Tonight.
          Good I will have to access on-line so it will most likely be up tomorrow night

(not that I encourage anyone to do anything illegal of course)
          Cymru am Byth

Comment

Good I will have to access on-line so it will most likely be up tomorrow night

(not that I encourage anyone to do anything illegal of course)
            Amazon should have it up sometime tonight. It will cost $1.99 but it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
              Amazon should have it up sometime tonight. It will cost $1.99 but it is worth it.
              I watched all (or rather I didn't watch officer at all) all of Game of Thrones and Walking Dead 2 on sies which cost £0.00.

Given my job circumstance the cheaper option has to prevail for the moment.
              Cymru am Byth

Comment

I watched all (or rather I didn't watch officer at all) all of Game of Thrones and Walking Dead 2 on sies which cost £0.00.

Given my job circumstance the cheaper option has to prevail for the moment.
                I don't do cable either. More often than not I download most shows. I do want to support shows like Walking Dead whenever possible and Amazon usually has the latest episode right after it first airs.

I don't get that option with shows like Game of Thrones,Strike Back and True Blood.

Comment

Now that was a great season opener!! My how things change and thats great to see on this show.

I missed the first 10 minutes of it but I'll on demand it when that is up from cable.

Interesting that in the time frame now winter has passed and they now are at the prison site. Rick taking charge for real this time and his kid seemingly a bit more grown up in his actions. Good planning on getting that prison cleaned out, as much as they did, cool kills as well.

I can't even imagine the Zombie body count in this one, LOL!!

Ricks wife, well what can ya say, she is very far along nd all that unborn baby Zombie talk, I think she was a little crazy from the start of the show in season 1!!

A little down time then of to another section of the prison to clear it out, poor Hershal though, as Dale lost his leg in the Comics I beleave.

Then they end with finding a few prison survivors, wonder how they will fare with season 3 Rick??

Cheers, loved the body armoured Zombie guards, so they had to kil them a bit differently and I like that conserving ammo was actually something in the episode!!

Your take ladies and Gentlemen?

Tom

Comment

Stumbled on to it by accident on cable. Lots of kills shoving crowbars and swords through the head from the other side of the dual fence. Rather dumb slow zombies. Don't think that I like the idea of camping in the fenced in yard where zombies gather on the other side of the fence that could be pushed over if enough of them gather against it. Lots of places to get trapped by zombies if they go looking for food and ammo in the buildings.

How long do the undead live when they run out of humans to feed on?

A sequel of Resident Evil provided a far more scary scenario with Alice and the survivors trapped in the LA Jail as the determined zombies find ways to tunnel in to the basement, then brought in a giant that smashes downthe main gate with a huge hammer.
                    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Will watch later tonight when everyone has gone to bed and left me in peace, big bag of crisps and a glass or two of Chile's best. (Well best that I can afford that is)
                      Cymru am Byth

Comment

Will watch later tonight when everyone has gone to bed and left me in peace, big bag of crisps and a glass or two of Chile's best. (Well best that I can afford that is)
                        Just watched, enjoyed want to see another which is a good sign looks like monday nights are sorted.
                        Cymru am Byth

Comment

Thought it was a wonderful start to the season. Some interesting things to see coming up!
                          The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Good episode.
                            "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Only complaint about the episode:

I really do like the reality injected into the series. The writers and prop men really do a good job of not just showing them wearing the same clothes but keeping tabs on ammo and limited supplies. The use of the D clamps and chains shows a simple solution that could easily be scrounged up by real survivors. I missed the first first minutes before the opening credits but I see they did pick up some extra hardware like an AK and a scoped M4... nice pickin's.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X