Taken 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken 2

anyone seen this yet.....I like neeson..........the first one was good is "2" as good?

Sequels - Hollywoody's worst concept.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Great answer to his question.

Sequels, btw, sometimes are a good concept. Gives you more of a good story to enjoy.

I haven't seen the first Taken yet, but plan to so I can see the new one.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The first one is good, because it was a really interesting concept competently executed, even if the story was a bit simplistic.

However, the sequel really begin to stretch credulity. And the cool awesomeness of seeing Liam Neeson explode into realistic ninja mode is no longer there. If anything, it seemed a bit more Bourne like this time around, and not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Sequels - Hollywoody's worst concept.
          Yeah, Godfather 2, Empire, Terminator 2, Wrath of Khan, Aliens, The Road Warrior, Spiderman 2 - all total crap and should never have been made.
          Кто там?
          Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
          Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogukuo72 View Post
            The first one is good, because it was a really interesting concept competently executed, even if the story was a bit simplistic.

However, the sequel really begin to stretch credulity. And the cool awesomeness of seeing Liam Neeson explode into realistic ninja mode is no longer there. If anything, it seemed a bit more Bourne like this time around, and not in a good way.
            Thats one reason I asked..........I like Neeson as an actor........he said in an interview he was reluctant to do this "2"..........I liked the first one. but did not want to see a poorly done remake..........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X