Last Season For Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Season For Fringe

Saw it this morning on the entertainment news - this will be it for Fringe.

At least all the questions will be answered and it will be wrapped up properly, unlike those cancelled too quickly like Flash Forward.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Yea they knew last season that this would be the last season since they were on the verge of being cancelled last year. I look forward to them resolving everything but I doubt they will, things are never ended that well.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
      Yea they knew last season that this would be the last season since they were on the verge of being cancelled last year. I look forward to them resolving everything but I doubt they will, things are never ended that well.
      I kinda think they over did it on the flash backs this time. It's hard for me to keep track on which alterante uneverse they are in ?

Comment

I didn't watch it last year because I was already too confused by the plot to figure out what was happening. It had some promise when it started, but like all JJ Abrams productions it's just falling in on itself. Abrams didn't wrap everything up with the end of 'Lost' and I'm afraid the same will happen here. Too bad.

Cheers,
        Dan.
        So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly rise and make them miserable.

Aldous Huxley: Ends and Means (1937)

Comment

I stopped watching at the end of Season 3 and gave up on it. Too bad, sometimes it was really good, most other times it was a confusing mish-mash of sci-fi themes and lack of coherent plot.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X