Honey Boo Boo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey Boo Boo

What the Hell! I recently started a thread on Jersey Shore being canceled but I would rather watch that than this crap.

“When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

It's at times like this that I start thinking maybe the Taliban have a point.

Philip
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
      What the Hell! I recently started a thread on Jersey Shore being canceled but I would rather watch that than this crap.

Shes a Snooki-in-training.

Comment

I wish they would outlaw trash TV. What an embarrassment to the human race.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

It doesn't affect me what other people watch for entertainment.

It's not serious. Shows like Honey Boo Boo and Jersey Shore are supposed to be stupid.

I don't get why some get all bent out of shape about it. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

To each their own.
          "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Because it promotes stupidity.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Seems like her parents are training her to be a street walker

Comment

If her parents keep giving her go go juice she might not live long enough to be a street walker.
                “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                ― Groucho Marx

Comment

I know beating a child is wrong, but there is an exception to every rule. She is the exception

Comment

Give that kid a few more years and she'll need a triple bypass.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Honey Boo Boo? WTF? Even if I was a girl, I'd wanna shoot myself if my parents gave me a nickname like that. That's one of those situations where once you turn 18, you leave home, never return, cut off all contact, and tell whoever asks about your family that you're an only child and your parents are dead.

-Matt
                      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                        Honey Boo Boo? WTF? Even if I was a girl, I'd wanna shoot myself if my parents gave me a nickname like that. That's one of those situations where once you turn 18, you leave home, never return, cut off all contact, and tell whoever asks about your family that you're an only child and your parents are dead.

-Matt
                        You forgot getting pregnant at 13.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by TheBubba View Post
                          I know beating a child is wrong, but there is an exception to every rule. She is the exception
                          I prefer to go to the root of the problem...and beat her parents.

Comment

While my grandkids were here this summer, they introduced me to several strange TV shows. Storage Wars and kids’ beauty pagents. I did see Honey Boo Boo in a pagent. Not my cup of tea. My impression was that the girls got a big kick out of the parents rather than the kids in those shows.

Thankfully the Olympics were on during that time and we watched a lot of sports, that I enjoyed a lot more.
                            Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              I prefer to go to the root of the problem...and beat her parents.
                              You and I have never been in more complete agreement. And beaten severly.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X