Okay. Hell With AMC I Wanna Know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay. Hell With AMC I Wanna Know.

Can someone give me a synapses of what has happened on The Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels? Or has TWD began yet?
    I appreciate it. Dish keeps putting on BS movie channels that ain't half as good as AMC.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walking Dead doesn't start until October 13. I'm not caught up on Hell on Wheels yet.

You can buy individual episodes of both series pretty much the day after they air on Amazon. They're two bucks a pop but I feel they're worth it.
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Right now I'm working with a 12" screen at my cousin's that is small and I can't hardly watch anything on it. GRRR

Comment

Cullen came back as a reluctant train robber early with the intent of getting money to get to Mexico. He fell in with a bad crowd of rebs and had a falling out with them when the wanted to kill Elam who was guarding the payroll. The betray Cullen who is arrested and about to be shot by the army when he is rescued by Durant.

All the while the rail line pushes to the border with the Sioux and war breaks out. In the town a prostitute is murdered and Lily has the killer tracked down and killed. This sets off a series of events that involves the Irish brothers getting involved in a further killing and are arrested and shipped out of town awaiting trial.

Cullen returns to HoW to take over as big boss but is met by a strike when workers refuse to go out in the face of Sioux attacks. The "Freemen" offer to gurad the crews but Durant won't arm the blacks. Cullen arranges (schemes) for a trainload of 200 replacement workers who lose the brawl when the try to get off the train. Cullen's plan to show the men will work and will fight for their jobs works and he convinces Durant to arm the Freemen (who help repel the replacement workers). The whites also agree to theblacks being armed and everyone goes back to work,... two days and five miles behind schedule.

Next week,.... ?

By the way,... you can go to AMCTV and piece together good size chunks of the highlights from there. I suspect HoW will wrap up their season in early October so WD can get in a couple of months for their next go around. Both shows will trade off every two - three months so they don't compete.

HoW, WD and The Borgais,...all on cable networks, are far more sophisticated than the tripe on regular television. I seldom watch anything below Channel 30 except for news and a few docos any more.

The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

I've been living on the Military Channel recently. Seems this entire damn family has Dish Network. I do anything to not watch politics. I don't need another damn stroke. So I watch horse racing, Cubs, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars(season now over) Call of the Wildman(about Turtleman in KY) Sat with my cousin-who's 2 years younger than me, looks like a twin except I'm 3" taller, he is 15 pounds heavier. I have 3 size bigger shoe. We're both white-headed, and it seems like the same crap. Wish the cousin who came down to help me get better had introduced us before. I'm telling him about HoW now-and thank you kind sir! He says don't look now. Gonna go from humid and 90 to this weekend not humid and 74. YAY! He's wanting me to stay a bit. We can hunt with bow, he has one for me. We can watch football. He says why the hell ain't we met to begin with? HA! He got more kids than I do. He's lucky. He got it right the 2nd time. I did on the 3rd.
          Cheers Gerry. We thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
            Can someone give me a synapses of what has happened on The Walking Dead and Hell on Wheels? Or has TWD began yet?
            I appreciate it. Dish keeps putting on BS movie channels that ain't half as good as AMC.
            Is season II of HoW out yet? Last I saw was Cullen riding like mad off into the sunset to escape being arrested for murder.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

What he said. Gerry.

Cullen came back as a reluctant train robber early with the intent of getting money to get to Mexico. He fell in with a bad crowd of rebs and had a falling out with them when the wanted to kill Elam who was guarding the payroll. The betray Cullen who is arrested and about to be shot by the army when he is rescued by Durant.

All the while the rail line pushes to the border with the Sioux and war breaks out. In the town a prostitute is murdered and Lily has the killer tracked down and killed. This sets off a series of events that involves the Irish brothers getting involved in a further killing and are arrested and shipped out of town awaiting trial.

Cullen returns to HoW to take over as big boss but is met by a strike when workers refuse to go out in the face of Sioux attacks. The "Freemen" offer to gurad the crews but Durant won't arm the blacks. Cullen arranges (schemes) for a trainload of 200 replacement workers who lose the brawl when the try to get off the train. Cullen's plan to show the men will work and will fight for their jobs works and he convinces Durant to arm the Freemen (who help repel the replacement workers). The whites also agree to theblacks being armed and everyone goes back to work,... two days and five miles behind schedule.

Comment

Hahaa you have to pay 100 dollars per month I have no cable free 5 channels and because did this I ain't additived TV like tosay I made a pet raccoon.

Comment

100 a month? I do not. 75.99 Is all. And I have a DVR.
                  I have other boxes that the 2 boys pay on and that is it.

Comment

I have TV for free

Comment

And never need to use it (Unless sports)

Comment

When you live deep in the mountains, trees all over. You need a dish cause the antenna doesn't pull in the signal. And I usually have small ones wanting cartoons.We don't have cable in the boondocks.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                          When you live deep in the mountains, trees all over. You need a dish cause the antenna doesn't pull in the signal. And I usually have small ones wanting cartoons.We don't have cable in the boondocks.
                          Yep...yep...and nope.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Right Right and Right!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X