Hardcore Pawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore Pawn

Was going through programing on Dish and with nothing better to do I watched "Hardcore Pawn". Realize that some of it is staged, but how do I say this without being "politically incorrect". Was like watching people at a "human zoo".
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Did you mean to say cluster?
    Skip

Comment

What it is. I prefer Pawn Stars and Storage Wars.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
        What it is. I prefer Pawn Stars and Storage Wars.
        It is a pawn shop in Detroit that has some very "interesting" customers.

Comment

I know. I've watched it twice. I don't like the family squabbling all the time.

QUOTE=FTCS;2321057]It is a pawn shop in Detroit that has some very "interesting" customers.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I don't like the family bickering either, but the customers are the ones I really "enjoy".

Comment

They are funny sure. But I like on Pawn Stars they do have people come in with more items with historical value. One of the two HP shows I watched a guy came in with a stolen boombox. Then they trapped him inside and he tried busting their glass. Maybe being a retired lawman I don't like that kind of thing. But you're correct,some things is entertaining.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                Prawn heads
                by Karri
                How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                Today, 11:40
              • Jose50
                Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                by Jose50
                Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                Today, 08:41
              • Von Richter
                Sagittarius Rising...
                by Von Richter
                Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                Today, 01:19
              Working...
              X