Best Movies???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Movies???

Hi Guys ,Movies are good source of the entertainment.....According to me entertainment is main part of our life....I think all people are watching movie in leisure time...Nowadays, young generation are watching comedy and action movies.....These are my best movies for--300,2012,Mummy,Hulk and Avatar etc..........You can share with me other best movies......

Tombstone
    Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

Troy, My Counis Vinny, Saving Pvt. Ryan, and the Longest Day.
      Last edited by WWIIWWIpilot; 28 Jul 12, 14:07. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Glory, Fletch, Great Outdoors, Vacation, Snatch, Underworld (1st one)...
        "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
        -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

We are very fortunate these days. With the Internet and things like Netflix, we are not limited to films that are current or widely available. Almost the entire history of film is available to us.

Some of my favorite films were made well before I was born.

Comment

Aliens,Predator,Predators,Slapshot,Seven,Forrest Gump,Prometheus,Hurt locker,Exorcist,Cloverfield(only in the theatre)and SAW.

Comment

Have to go with that old classic 'The Hill' starring Sean Connery and of course 'The Duellists'

Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                Aliens,Predator,Predators,Slapshot,Seven,Forrest Gump,Prometheus,Hurt locker,Exorcist,Cloverfield(only in the theatre)and SAW.
                A decent list, and clearly the best list so far. I will approve of Aliens, Gump, Prometheus (with caveat), Locker, and SAW.

So go forth, Brother Vince, and enjoy those films and avert thine eyes from all the others.

OK, you can watch Tombstone too. But only because it has Hicks from Aliens and Doc was Fn awesome!!

Comment

I have one or two.

In no particular Order

Ben Hur (Charlton Heston) Lawrence of Arabia, Dr Zhivago, Bladerunner, Brazil, Life of Brian, Blazing Saddles, Melody, Shawshank Redemption, Das Boot (German Version with subtitles), Henry the V (Both productions), Zulu, Lord of the rings (all), Battle of Britain, Empire Strikes Back, Schindler's list, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Long Days Dying, The Changeling (George.C Scott), Marathon Man.

Paul
                  ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                  All human ills he can subdue,
                  Or with a bauble or medal
                  Can win mans heart for you;
                  And many a blessing know to stew
                  To make a megloamaniac bright;
                  Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                  The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

A good indicator of how I rate my favorite movies: (even if I own the blu-ray) if I am channel surfing and the movie is on, I'll stop and watch it, no matter how much of it is left or what I was exactly surfing for in the first place.

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
                    Gladiator
                    Avengers (and its lead up movies)
                    Lord of the Rings
                    Star Trek II
                    Last of the Mohicans
                    ...many others...
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Last of the Mohicans. Airplane! Apacolypse Now.

Comment

Originally posted by llkinak View Post
                        Last of the Mohicans. Airplane! Apacolypse Now.
                        Airplane is really good movie! Here are some new of my; Battle of Britian, The Pariot, Enemy at The Gates, and Stalingrad.

Comment

I do like the Patriot and Enemy at the Gates. And Braveheart.
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The Changeling and The Patriot are really good. 2nd behind Tombstone for me is Highlander. I know dad's favorite is Highlander.
                            Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

No doubt the best part of the movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXf1bhEEXd0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXf1bhEEXd0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X