Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Crimes and the Bones, season premier.
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• I forgot. Elementary looks good too.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just started re-watching Babylon 5 again. The missus's idea
        The CGI is lacking, and some of the opening dialogue by the main characters was a bit iffy, but this still remains one of the few 5 star series.

Pity Deadwood did not tie up all the loose ends at all. Just watched the last episode which did not finish the series properly imo. Deadwood to TV is like the Shawshank to film imo, ie completely underrated.
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Am deep into the lastest season of Sons Of Anarchy. And am pissed off!

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Watched a little of the O'Reilly Factor last night, then hit the sack. And now it's almost 3AM here in Corinth and I've been wide awake since 1:15.

-Matt
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• 2 Episodes of Family Guy, on DVR this morning.

Comment

• Shameless The original UK version 10th series and I can't wait to see the new series of Red Dwarf which starts tomorrow night on Dave!
                • 'If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril.' Sun Tzu

Definition of government, "an institution which prevents injustice other than such as it commits itself" by Ibn Khaldun

Comment

• I prefer the UK versions of everything. Ricky Gervais' version of The Office was a hell of alot more funny.

Comment

• Just watched a little bit of a MASH episode, and before that two episodes of Friends.

-Matt
                    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Last movie I watched was The Avengers. Really enjoyed it, too!

Comment

• Oh, Castle
                        Bones
                        Have firmly rejected Revolution (thank god my GF did also)
                        The outer limits (the new series)
                        The Twilight Zone (tos)
                        Fringe
                        And just watched the last episode of Doctor Who with Amy and Rory
                        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• I watched a rerun of House before nodding off last night.

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Watched an episode of Resturant Impossible last night.
                            "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                            -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• Elementary - Just got around to watching the pilot episode we recorded last week. It's just quirky enough that we will watching at least a few more episodes to see if it develops some chemistry among the key players.

Revolution - While I am interested in the post-apocalypse genre, this one opens with a basic scientific boner of the 1st magnitude; if chemical batteries no longer work than neither do the synapses in your brain. So far the multiple plot lines are all pretty standard. We'll give it one more week to see if anything really creative is going to happen.
                              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by GCoyote View Post
                                Elementary - Just got around to watching the pilot episode we recorded last week. It's just quirky enough that we will watching at least a few more episodes to see if it develops some chemistry among the key players.

Revolution - While I am interested in the post-apocalypse genre, this one opens with a basic scientific boner of the 1st magnitude; if chemical batteries no longer work than neither do the synapses in your brain. So far the multiple plot lines are all pretty standard. We'll give it one more week to see if anything really creative is going to happen.
                                Started watching Revolution. Got through the 1st episode and watched about 20 minutes of the 2nd and then hit delete on the DVR. It's a dud imho.
                                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X