This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mimike View Post
    Anybody remember FX's Terriers? It broke my heart when they canceled that.
    Yeah, it had the guy from Grounded For Life in it. It looked good, but I was not able to keep up with it and by the time I had time to watch the show it was gone.
    "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
    -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Watched Frasier again tonight, and will DL the new episode of Swamp People when it becomes available.

-Matt
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

The Euro 2012 football semi finals.

Which is what anyone with an appreciation of true sport should be watching diligently and with considered passion.

Philip
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."ó Bertrand Russell

Comment

HGTV barely
          This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

About to watch Season 3 Episode 20 of Swamp People.

-Matt

Comment

Anyone here fans of Hogan's Heros or M*A*S*H ?

I've watched various episodes of each show and really enjoy both series.
              Last edited by georgepatton; 30 Jun 12, 23:20.
              "War is the supreme test of man in which he rises to heights never approached in any other activity." - General George S. Patton

Comment

I LOVE Hogan's Heroes, and have seen the entire series. Also seen most of M*A*S*H, but I prefer the lightheartedness of the former.

-Matt

Comment

Just watched the 4th. episode of 'Titanic: Blood and Steel'.

Despite the fact that the sectarian Northern Ireland conflict is getting to boiling point, work in the Belfast Harland and Wolfe shipyard continues apace.

The Titanic designers have now agreed to extend the bulkheads up to the level of E Deck. Although an expensive modification, this now establishes the Titanic as the world's first 'unsinkable' ship - a great marketing opportunity now being exploited on both sides of the Atlantic.

In addition, the US President, despite initial resistance and at the urging of J.P. Morgan, has exerted his influence to have the New York harbor jetty extended so that it can accommodate a ship as large as the Titanic - so another stumbling block has been overcome.

All of this bodes well for the development of White Star's next, even more magnificent, larger and more wondrous ship, the Gigantic.

So all looks well so far, although I still have a nagging feeling that things may not end well.

I will try my best to keep you informed of further developments in this magnificent engineering and commercial adventure.

Philip
                  Last edited by PhilipLaos; 30 Jun 12, 23:30.
                  "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."ó Bertrand Russell

Comment

I watched an old western tv show on the Encore channel. 'Cheyenne' starring Clint Walker and Ty Hardin. Probably dates back to the late 50's if not early 60's.
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                      Yeah, it had the guy from Grounded For Life in it. It looked good, but I was not able to keep up with it and by the time I had time to watch the show it was gone.
                      The guys name is Donal Logue, he was also in Gettysburg. There were only 13 episodes so it is understandable many didnít watch the series. I liked it but I also lived for a few years in the '60's where it took place (Ocean Beach, San Diego, CA).
                      Does anyone else watch Redeye late night on Fox?

Comment

We had General Hospital on IN the hospital for dad...not sure he followed what was going on though
                        Spurrier got chomped in the swamp. Oh Hell Yeah!

Comment

The Glades, a light cop show but a little quirky and with better than average character development.
                          Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I just finished off 6 episodes of the Twilight Zone.
                            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I like the Doctor in Glades. She went up against Mila Jovovitch in a movie and went neck and neck in looking hot!

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Call Of The Wild with Turtleman.
                                Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X