Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleBots, Blacklist (watching season 2 atm)
    Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• I watched the NESN local news, weather and traffic reports this AM at about 0600...
      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
        I watched the NESN local news, weather and traffic reports this AM at about 0600...

Staying at a friend's house. She's binge watching Blue Bloods so I guess I am too.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Watching Into The Badlands lately, good chopsaki and the gal playing the Widow is quite pleasant to look at.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Looking for a new series for a popcorn friday, and my missus found Altered Carbon. Wife said it contained silly amounts of nudity and violence. The Guardian said it was alright, 3 out of 5 stars. The first episode was okay, although with much less nudity and violence than expected. Holds promise, but I won't hold my breath looking for quality. However, James Purefoy is involved, so at least a decent cast is promised.
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Waiting for the new fall series starting in two days. Until then, watching the X-Files marathon, the History Channel, Discover and that sort of thing, and reading, which I do all of the time. I often use television as background noise for some odd reason.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Enjoying "New Amsterdam"and "SWAT" this season...Loosing interest in "SEALs"

Comment

• The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix is so good!! Not your typical cookie cutter horror/terror series.

Comment

• Roman Empire season 2 on Netflix.
                    Great series season 2 is about Julius Caesar and Commodus.
                    Commodus is the long lost ancestor of Justin Trudeau a man child narcissist idiot.

Comment

• Currently watching Project Bluebook, American Gods, Berlin Station and Counterpart.

Comment

• About to watch Umbrella Academy, which is based on an award-winning comic book series. Saw the first episode, and I like it. Will watch more.
                        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• The five doctors out of the lack of any better scifi. https://archive.org/details/DrWho130TheFiveDoctors1Of2
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• The Same Sky first 4 episodes on Netflix
                            Itís set in the 70ís mostly about an East German spy in West Germany and how life was for others in East Germany.
                            Itís good.

Comment

• Trotsky on Netflix.
                              Of all the Soviet leaders he was the sickest f... and worst of them all.

Comment

• Too many to list. I'm a fan of history channels, science channels, NatGeo, military history, AHC, Discovery and the more thoughtful of the series.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X