X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Woman on MeTV

"Going, Going, Gone" Season 3 Episode 13
    Diana attempts to infiltrate a criminal auction aboard an offshore submarine

Comment

• Falling Water.

Before that, Counterpart.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Right now I have a backlog:
        Vikings
        Star Trek Discovery
        Black Mirror
        Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams
        The Magicians
        The Flash
        Valor
        SEAL Team
        S.W.A.T.
        The Man in the High Castle
        Bill Nye Saves the World
        The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

• LT. Kenda; homicide hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
            Wonder Woman on MeTV

"Going, Going, Gone" Season 3 Episode 13
            Diana attempts to infiltrate a criminal auction aboard an offshore submarine
            Always a good choice....Lynda Carter,

Mine was the some NJPW on Friday evening.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

• We are watching Agent Carter, which I like. I'm lying. We are really enjoying watching Agent Carter. It might be partly due to the fact that the first Captain America film is my favourite Marvel film.
              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Broadchurch season 3.

Just as good as the first 2 seasons.
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                  We are watching Agent Carter, which I like. I'm lying. We are really enjoying watching Agent Carter. It might be partly due to the fact that the first Captain America film is my favourite Marvel film.
                  Yeah its a shame they stopped that series. I really enjoyed it, but like Firefly they ended a really good show that could've gone on for years...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• I watched 'SAS:Who Dares Wins' the other day, where a bunch of civilians are put through their paces by ex-Special Forces staff to see how they shape up.
                    What a bunch of nellies! Most were obviously snowflakes and were in tears permanently on the edge of a nervous breakdown and I feel sorry for the staff being lumbered with them..

TRAILER- https://youtu.be/B87peMSVjKQ

Comment

• Finished watching all of Generation Kill.
                      HBO should also do a series about WW1,Korea,Vietnam and the Afghanistan war like they did about both theatres of WW2 and Generation Kill the 2nd Iraq war.

Comment

• 'Hustle' is currently being re-run on Brit TV and on paper it sounds great, namely a team of good-guy con artists (led by star Robert Vaughn) go around conning crooks who deserve conning, but for some reason it does nothing for me because I don't like the whole arty-farty lighting/camerawork/scripting/directing caboodle.

HUSTLE- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hustle_%28TV_series%29

Comment

• Collateral on Netflix. Very well done.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Okay here are shows I've been since then:

1.) Siren -- a live TV action about the fairy tale of mermaids. Didn't like it.

2.) The Crossing -- a sci-fi about refugees arriving here from 200 years in future. Didn't really take hold of my interest.

3.) Troy: Fall of a City -- another adaption of Homer's famous epic poem. This one is well done, though I'm sure they took artistic license with some of Greek mythology.

4.) Lost in Space -- a reboot of 1960s series, more focused on realism than hilarious nature of the old series. Very well done, though I am annoyed with how they portray Dr. Smith. Frankly, I think the show is better off if Dr. Smith is killed off.

5.) Expanse -- season 3 kicked off last Wednesday, once again as usual, it's well done. The war part looks very exciting.

6.) Bosch -- a series on Amazon Prime kicked off season 4, so far, it looks like a promising start to the season.

7.) Money Heist -- a Spanish series on Netflix, the premise sounds interesting, a sort of take on Ocean 11. A decent series, depends on my mood, I might watch all of it.

8.) Westworld -- been dying to see this series' first season which I heard had very favorable reviews. It's a sci-fi show about the robots set in a Wild West park running amok.
                            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Westworld - T&A masquerading as sci-fi. Terrible show.

The Crossing - a clear remake of several other shows including The 300.

Counterpart - very good show, currently on hiatus until next season.

Team Six - awful. Soap opera with guns.

Sole Survivor - got bogged down in Sutherland's constant need to keep defending himself.

SWAT - terrible. Shemar Moore showcase with little room for any other actors of characters. Black Is beautiful with guns.

Madam Secretary - started out well and went rapidly into awful. SecState who does everything with a president who does nothing and a chief of Staff who is even worse. Soap opera with politicians. UGH!

Forged in Fire - Outstanding!!

I don't watch Netflix or anything else not already purchased with my DirectTV package. It's too easy to get nickle-dimed to death just trying to find decent programming.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Sopranos never gets old,

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X