This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Versailles

I seem to be hooked on it when I first started watching episode 1 of Season 2. Great acting.

Looking to find and binge on Season 1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versailles_(TV_series)

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Sennef View Post
      Binge watching

"The Man in the High Castle"
      I still need to check out season 2 of that one ^
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• After re-watching season 5 of breaking bad I must again recommend this show to everyone. Breaking Bad is emotionally gripping. Last night I had stop watching the show as it was nearing a climactic part.its that GOOD I did not want to have my emotions in a certain state as i was About to work driving uber for the night. And if Im using caps it means its for real. Breaking bad is not only a great drama, but is filled with utterly BRILLIANT scenes such as this one of which btw shows off some American muscle.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Since I cut the Cable, NONE.

The one exception, I watched Game of Thrones on the firestick. But then, I don't think that it qualifies as the typical mind poison network TV show of prime time.
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

• T J Hooker on MeTV and a few other shows.

Comment

• 60 Minutes. The interview with Steve Bannon. That dude is out there.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• The Words That Built America

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/the...-built-america

People who can't ordinarily stand each other cooperated to help make this. Very appropriate for our times.
                Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• Currently watching The Orville and Dark Matter. Gonna have to check out the new Star Trek.
                  The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

• Finishing off the Musketeers on Hulu being I miss it on BBCA.

Comment

• Did anybody watch the Under the Dome TV series?
                      I was hugely disappointed by it and stopped watching after a few episodes because it'd degenerated into a boring soap, with everybody seemingly unconcerned that aliens had plonked a dome over their town!
                      Also it lacked a strong leader character and badly needed somebody like Kirk or Picard to get in there and take over..

Comment

• Can't remember. Does anyone really watch the trash on TV?

Comment

• Tried watching Marvel's Inhumans. Boring and not very well done.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Watched "The Apprentice" (Brit version with Lord Alan Sugar) on TV the other day just to laugh at how downright stupid most of the contestants are without a shred of commonsense between them..

Comment

• Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
                              Watched "The Apprentice" (Brit version with Lord Alan Sugar) on TV the other day just to laugh at how downright stupid most of the contestants are without a shred of commonsense between them..
                              You lucked out with Load Sugar
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                                60 Minutes. The interview with Steve Bannon. That dude is out there.
                                Not far enough.
                                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X