This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into The Badlands.

Not bad if your into chopsaki. Otherwise a waste of film. I do have a thing for redheads though...

And the fight scenes are well choreographed...

http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Just watched the first 3 eps and that is exactly what this show is, a modern take on a 70's kung fu movie and if you watch it like that its fun.
      Last edited by McMax; 05 Dec 15, 08:09.

Comment

• Just binge watched the first two seasons of The Leftovers.

Great concept well executed dealing with the reaction to sudden death and loss.

I have some issues with some of the choices in the second season but still recommend it.

Comment

• Anyone watch Better Call Saul on Netflix?

I loved it. In every bit the show is equal to Breaking Bad. The dialogue at times can be hilarious, but the story line is a serious one.

Highly recommended.
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
            Anyone watch Better Call Saul on Netflix?

I loved it. In every bit the show is equal to Breaking Bad. The dialogue at times can be hilarious, but the story line is a serious one.

Highly recommended.
            I was surprised at how good it was. Very much it's own show instead of merely derivative.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
              I was surprised at how good it was. Very much it's own show instead of merely derivative.
              In the second episode, it's almost as if I really wanted to say to Saul, Don't push your luck by negotiating with bat-crazy Tuco, but Saul did it and managed to save two lives, though with broken legs.

That scene really cling it for me, in every way it reminded me of Breaking Bad but Saul was his own man and allowed his personality to carry the water in the show. It was a masterful directing and script was absolutely brilliant. Tuco was played beautifully, and I can't believe to say this but he's my favorite character as I can trust him to say really outrageous and crazy things. Things Tuco said made me laugh so hard. That crazy man!
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

• Spartacus: Blood and Sand
                "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• My girlfriend and I are working our way through NUMB3RS.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• This,a digital cable channel is showing the Rat Patrol I'm amazed that the Germans didn't shoot Dietrich for all the times the Rats escape from him.

Comment

• Agent Carter. The last couple have been really good... I think its fast become my favorite series...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• More Spartacus (well, Spartacus: War of the Damned right now)
                        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Watched HBOs new series "Vinyl"

When I read about it I was really interested but it feels very tired, cliche ridden, and I couldn't care less about almost all the characters.

It's like a less interesting version of Wolf of Wall Street. Lots of sex drugs and general mayhem but it seems like it is being thrown at us in an effort to make up for a lack of characters, substance and writing.

Comment

• The Americans season 3.
                            I want the show to keep going but I can't wait until they catch them or kill them.
                            Season 4 starts next Wednesday on FX.

Comment

• Finished Spartacus.

Started Flashpoint. It's not bad. It seems like they balance the dichotomy between tacticoolio technology and person-to-person psychology/emotion pretty well.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Currently watching the end of Blindspot series.
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X