X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Colbert Report
    The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
    (Ditto, but you might want to hold off purchasing Prescott Pharmaceiticals.
    While Stephen is a D.F.A., that doesn't really make him a doctor of medicine). And he's been known to cheat when playing chess with Death.

But also C-SPAN III has been running a weekly Civil War oriented series. Gary Gallagher was just on.

Forget about the History Channel , but History International and the Military Channel have some interesting stuff. I like the guests comments on the weekly military oriented movie.

Comment

The Sopranos - My favourite TV series
      Criminal Minds
      The First 48
      Greatest Tank Battles
      Nazi Hunters
      Pawn Stars
      American/Canadian Pickers
      American Restoration
      MonsterQuest
      UFO Hunters
      NHL on the Fly - I love hockey!
      Any hockey game on television

On a side note, are you all outraged on how little actual "history" documetaries/programs are aired on the History Channel? I haven't ordered the Military Channel yet on my satellite so I am rarely able to catch a good war documentary on the History Channel.
      "War is the supreme test of man in which he rises to heights never approached in any other activity." - General George S. Patton

Comment

Just watched the final episode of Homeland.

Excellent series.

Can't wait for the next series but it will be some time.

Philip
        "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by philiplaos View Post
          Just watched the final episode of Homeland.

Excellent series.

Can't wait for the next series but it will be some time.

Philip
          I just T-voed all of them and once I started I couldn't stop! I agree - can't wait for the nest season.
          I recommend A&E's Longmire too - a modern western.

Comment

The History Channel isn't about history..Ice Road Truckers is one of the big attractions
            "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
            "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

What's wrong with IRT? I love that show, although I think it SUCKS that Lisa Kelly isn't on there this season.

-Matt
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Nothing wrong with it but IMO It doesn't belong on the History channel
                "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  TV??? Better things to do.
                  Like play soccer!!! Kick-ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by georgepatton View Post
                    Pawn Stars
                    American/Canadian Pickers
                    American Restoration
                    MonsterQuest
                    UFO Hunters

On a side note, are you all outraged on how little actual "history" documetaries/programs are aired on the History Channel? I haven't ordered the Military Channel yet on my satellite so I am rarely able to catch a good war documentary on the History Channel.
                    I know...Kinda makes you miss the days when we just called it the World War II channel.

Comment

Last thing I watched was before I drifted off to sleep from exhaustion-Aqua Something You Know Whatever.
                      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I forgot that premiered last night! How was it? How was Carl tormented this time?

-Matt

Comment

He was shanghaied by a big busty blonde with a son,who was Frylock's little brother like in the big brothers big sisters program. She then comes in and tells them she's pregnant. Carl leaves like a bat out of hell and has Shake put a message on his answering machine that he's dead. But at the end of the message you can hear Carl saying 'that work?'

Comment

Classic Carl!

-Matt

Comment

Yeah he's being himself.This chick was his type too,she had on a halter that didn't hold anything back and the same sweatpants,even the same color.

Comment

Yep, that's Carl! He's my favorite character on there. I remember one time where he said on the show. "I remember the day you guys moved in...I shoulda blown my brains out then!"

-Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X