X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting Season 5 of Walking Dead. Great so far

Comment

• Just started watching House of Cards. Only two shows in, but it looks like a cracker. This is the Spacy that happened after Keyser Soze went free.
      Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojik View Post
        Just started watching House of Cards. Only two shows in, but it looks like a cracker. This is the Spacy that happened after Keyser Soze went free.
        It took me a couple of episodes for me to really get sucked in but now I'm just starting season three. Even though I like to see him at his evil best, ultimately I don't remember a series where I wanted the main character to be crushed so bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynelhutz View Post
          It took me a couple of episodes for me to really get sucked in but now I'm just starting season three. Even though I like to see him at his evil best, ultimately I don't remember a series where I wanted the main character to be crushed so bad.
          Same here. Spacey needs to go down.

That being said, Season 3 is a somewhat of a letdown compared to the first 2 seasons.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
            Same here. Spacey needs to go down.

That being said, Season 3 is a somewhat of a letdown compared to the first 2 seasons.
            Geez season 3 was a real dud. He was a much more interesting character when he was undermining his colleagues rather than being somewhat emasculated President that looks out of his depth.
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• I’ve been watching Texas Rising on History channel and I'm surprised that it has not been mentioned anywhere yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMax View Post
                I’ve been watching Texas Rising on History channel and I'm surprised that it has not been mentioned anywhere yet.
                I have dvrd Texas rising and I'm looking forward to watching it when I get a chance.

Comment

• I have caught a few episodes of The FBI Files, an interesting documentary which explores some of the cases the FBI took on during the 80s/90s. The FBI Files can be accessed on Netflix.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMax View Post
                    I’ve been watching Texas Rising on History channel and I'm surprised that it has not been mentioned anywhere yet.
                    I read through some of the reviews on IMDB and it seems sharply divided between loves and hates.

Apparently it falls short in historical accuracy.

Comment

• I saw a bit last night. Two guys go riding up to their ranch house and find the guy that rode in to warn them that the Mexicans were coming was going through the women's garments looking for money. He found a small sack of silver coins and right then they walk in on him! Then they decide to bullwhip him instead of just shooting him!

This ranch looked like it was in West Texas around Amarillo because there was hardly any vegetation near the ranch house. The area around Austin actually gets a good grass cover except in years of extreme drought. I just don't see Americans from the South moving into an area with no grass to raise cattle and/or horses. The British bought Texas grain (wheat mostly) from this area for years until Texas became a state.

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Doc Martin.

Comment

• Vikings. Was recommended by a buddy and am liking it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_%28TV_series%29
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                            Vikings. Was recommended by a buddy and am liking it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikings_%28TV_series%29
                            I got caught up through season 3; waiting for season 4. Reading The Sagas of Ragnar Lodbrok right now. If there was a test on the saga, you wouldn't want to substitute the series for the book, but I enjoy both; I'm not going to assume that the makers could have made it a perfect adaptation but just didn't, it was probably beyond their means/etc, at least in the beginning. And plus, it's kind of hard for me to fault an artist for wanting to tell the story their own way, so there's that too.
                            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Boardwalk Empire
                              The Walking Dead
                              Blacklist
                              Hell on Wheels

Of course, I only have streaming options, no cable/sat, so I am quite far behind on some of these shows.

Comment

• Starting Game Of Thrones over from Season 1.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X