X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched like the first 5 episodes yesterday, and have no shame:

Sons of Anarchy.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Mad Men. One of Americas finest...

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
        Watched like the first 5 episodes yesterday, and have no shame:

Sons of Anarchy.
        Actually i think I had watched 6-7 episodes yesterday, and watched another 3 today I believe.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Wagon Train
          Skip

Comment

• Rawhide...
            Skip

Comment

• The latest episode of Duck Dynasty. I am officially hooked on this show.
              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• HBO's Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cincinnati Bengals.

This show always really motivates me for some reason.

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• I'm very thankful I don't have OCD because last night I just know I would have finished off the last episode in season 1 of Sons of Anarchy, instead of reading the Iliad like I should have (and I did read it instead of watching). But that one last episode sitting there on netflix unwatched by mine eyes still annoys me!

However I must practice self control, so off it is to read the Iliad...

--Hávamál

Comment

• Watched part of Season 7, Episode 3 of Ice Road Truckers just now...hope to get through Season 7 before Season 8 rolls around.
                    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Just about to finish up season 2 of 'Life'. I really wish that there would have been more than 2 seasons made. Oh well, now it's time to start watching 'Homeland'.
                      "You listen to the ol' Pork Chop Express on a dark and stormy night......"

Comment

• Originally posted by triggerjockey View Post
                        Just about to finish up season 2 of 'Life'. I really wish that there would have been more than 2 seasons made. Oh well, now it's time to start watching 'Homeland'.
                        Life was a great show. I also wish it had gotten a third season to flesh out the plot. The last few episodes of season two felt rushed and the quality suffered a bit.
                        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Finished Season 1 of SAMCRO. I'll probably start Season 2 tomorrow or sometime later this week.

--Hávamál

Comment

Finished Season 1 of SAMCRO. I'll probably start Season 2 tomorrow or sometime later this week.
                            SAMCRO?

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                              SAMCRO?
                              SAMCRO is the acronymn name (also seen written Sam Crow in an old manuscript a character finds) for the Sons of Anarchy on the show of the same name. Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original = SAMCRO.

--Hávamál

Comment

SAMCRO is the acronymn name (also seen written Sam Crow in an old manuscript a character finds) for the Sons of Anarchy on the show of the same name. Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original = SAMCRO.
                                Thanks.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X