Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished seasons 1 &2 of SeaQuest. Series started off with a lot of promise but devolves into Trekish territory. I call it "Deepsea Trek".
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

• Just started re-watching Season 5 of Ice Road Truckers.
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
        Just finished seasons 1 &2 of SeaQuest. Series started off with a lot of promise but devolves into Trekish territory. I call it "Deepsea Trek".
        "Deepsea 10" or "Deepsea 8" next, I assume

I finished Season 2 of The Walking Dead...really want Season 3 to be put on youtube already! I'm already a pretty big Daryl D fan lol.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• I'm only a few episodes into the first season, so I'm going to reserve judgment for a little while. I was interested to see Scorcese as an executive producer in the credits, though.
          ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• Season 2 of Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads.
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• Magnum PI. I think I just started season 6 of 8! I started it at the beginning of last summer, and I'm STILL not finished, and I watched 2-3 episodes per night then and now.
              "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Watching A & E's Longmire and starting to get into the new FX series The Bridge.
                Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• The Newsroom, Season 2, Episode 2

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                    Watching A & E's Longmire and starting to get into the new FX series The Bridge.
                    My family started Longmire, and watched all they put up on Netflix (like 10 episodes at most) in less than a week or so. Held our interest for that long but we're itching for more.

--Hávamál

Comment

• Return of Iljimae. A story about the Korrean Robin Hood.
                      texjoy861 from youtube:

"Aaron Sorkin writes like a limousine liberal version of Ayn Rand. None of the characters sound remotely like human beings."

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
                        My family started Longmire, and watched all they put up on Netflix (like 10 episodes at most) in less than a week or so. Held our interest for that long but we're itching for more.
                        That sounds like the 1st season. And it was only 10 episodes. It's deep into the 2nd season now and I believe there are only 2 or 3 episodes left. Another 10 show season. It's a good one, well acted and scripted. Hard to believe that Robert Taylor as Walt Longmire is an Australian actor, no hint of the Aussie accent whatsoever.

If you couldn't tell, this show has really hooked me.

Comment

• Cowboy Bebop... Great music.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                            That sounds like the 1st season. And it was only 10 episodes. It's deep into the 2nd season now and I believe there are only 2 or 3 episodes left. Another 10 show season. It's a good one, well acted and scripted. Hard to believe that Robert Taylor as Walt Longmire is an Australian actor, no hint of the Aussie accent whatsoever.

If you couldn't tell, this show has really hooked me.
                            Ah okay. Yeah it's pretty good for sure. I had no idea he was an Aussie-definitely thought he would've been more like a native of the area (...not the "res" kind of native of course)

--Hávamál

Comment

• Katee (Starbuck) Sackoff is amusing. She is the only deputy I have ever seen that unbuttons her uniform shirt about four buttons! My guess is she is working overtime to steal whatever scene she is in!

Pruitt
                              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                                Katee (Starbuck) Sackoff is amusing. She is the only deputy I have ever seen that unbuttons her uniform shirt about four buttons! My guess is she is working overtime to steal whatever scene she is in!

Pruitt
                                Noticed that myself and while I like her character in the show, she does nothing for me as far as being good-looking. Good actress, but imo, an average looking woman.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X