This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Horror Story: Asylum
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
      The men who built America.
      It looked like it might be an interesting show from an ad I saw-how is it thus far?
      "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
        It looked like it might be an interesting show from an ad I saw-how is it thus far?

Fairly good, reasonably accurate. It covers from the end of the civil war until the 1920’s and the 5 biggest tycoons of that era.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
          American Horror Story: Asylum

Freaky
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Fairly good, reasonably accurate. It covers from the end of the civil war until the 1920’s and the 5 biggest tycoons of that era.
            Ah ok-so I'm assuming it's a miniseries, instead of a regular series?
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
              Ah ok-so I'm assuming it's a miniseries, instead of a regular series?

Yes it runs about 5-6 episodes.

Comment

• Hannity on FNC.
                SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Freaky
                  Yeah, and I believe they're trying too hard. The 1st season was better. Serial killers, escaped Nazi war criminals, aliens, possessed nuns, humans made into monsters and ghosts. What's next? Vampires, werewolfs, mummies and zombies? But I'll keep watching just to see where they go.
                  Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• Band of Brothers, 1-3 on German TV.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Jersey Shore and Criminal Minds.
                      "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

• Watching now. "The Great Escape, the true story" on Germany TV.
                        It's an original UK film. Don't say the Germans don't remember their history.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          American Horror Story: Asylum
                          I watched this too..really out there
                          "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                          "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

• A buddy of mine got me hooked on Angel. (he loaned me his DVDs)
                            Some days your the bug, some days your the windshield.

Comment

• Watching Swamp People.
                              SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• China: Triumph and Turmoil and The War of the World: A New History of the 20th Century. Man that guy Niall Ferguson works a lot.
                                ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X