This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good ol' Magnum P.I.

On the 4th season I believe, and hearing the theme song, or Higgin's exclaim "Oh...my...GOD!" never gets old.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• Watched a little bit of Fox News awhile ago.
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

• BBC Documentaries, "Everything" and "Nothing" followed by Mythbusters and some channel surfing.
        Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

• The Debate + some post-debate commentary.
          "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

• The last Presidential Debate...watched Obama dodge questions left and right and attack Romney.

-Matt

Comment

• The last presidental debate where Romney whined about being called out on his statements and deeds.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• 'The Family that Defied Hitler'

The Family That Defied Hitler is about an entire Jewish family - mother, father and two daughters - who, against all odds, survived. Despite being separated, they all survived and were reunited.

This one-hour special portrays the astonishing combination of guile, nerve and luck, which resulted in one of the most unlikely stories of the Second World War. In the dark days of the Nazi regime, Jews faced a desperate and often futile battle to save their lives. It was extremely rare for more than one child in a family to survive, and even rarer for a married couple to escape alive.

But a few years ago, filmmaker Michael Attwell discovered within his circle of friends a true story that is among the most amazing of all: the survival of an entire family – including the father, mother and two daughters. Only one other whole Jewish family in Nazi-occupied Europe is thought to have survived Hitler’s rule.

From: http://www.tvsa.co.za/mastershowinfo...tershowid=1479
                "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."— Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Sons Of Anarchy.

Comment

• Haven't watched TV yet today.

Comment

• Watching "Russia's War-Blood Upon The Snow" on Youtube.

Comment

• The news and weather this morning.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          The last presidental debate where Romney whined about being called out on his statements and deeds.
                          Oh, yeah, the one where Obama made everything up...or was that the last one...or both?

When Obama needs the moderators on his side, he's toast.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Legate View Post
                            Love that show. Definitely in my top 5 police shows.
                            Definitely. The writing doesn't coddle the viewer. They don't explain anything and let events speak for themselves without holding your hand all along the way.
                            ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

• More Magnum P.I.

Because the Civil War Revisited reenactment is this weekend, I would have watched Gods and Generals, but it was late, so I wanted to watch the Civil War episode from "America, the Story of Us." No one else in the house wanted to though, so I stuck with Magnum

--Hávamál

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Oh, yeah, the one where Obama made everything up...or was that the last one...or both?

When Obama needs the moderators on his side, he's toast.

That may be but it still made Romney a whiner.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X