Dumb and Dumber 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb and Dumber 2

A sequel is in the works for Dumb and Dumber and will start Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/dumb-a...r-2-on-the-way
    “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
    ― Groucho Marx

With few exceptions, 2010 and Aliens being good examples, sequels tend to be major duds.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I saw the first film years ago and thought it stupid as he**. Still can't believe Daniels went from a great role like Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain in Gettysburg to playing something like that.

-Matt
      SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

I only saw the first one because it was in a movie marathon....
        "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
        Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
          I saw the first film years ago and thought it stupid as he**. Still can't believe Daniels went from a great role like Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain in Gettysburg to playing something like that.

-Matt
          It was supposed to be stupid as hell, it's called 'Dumb and Dumber!' I like the movie, it's very funny. And it worked because Daniels is usually a serious actor that played against type. Not sure a sequel is in order though. Usually doesn't work a second time around.

Comment

I agree...sequels rarely work.

-Matt
            SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X