Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Back To The Future Fans

I've got two questions I haven't been able to work out the answers to:

1. What was the name of the town that Marty McFly lived in?

2. What was his girlfriend's name?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Hill Valley and Jennifer. Great film by the way.
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
    G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
    Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Marty+mcfly

GF - Jenifer

Home - Hill Valley, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        Hill Valley and Jennifer. Great film by the way.

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome
          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
          G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
          Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

They feature in my model railroad layout, along with Marty Eastwood (nee McFly), Emmett, Claire and Nikola.

Comment

Did you guys know that this past Monday was the actual date to which Marty McFly traveled in Back to the Future II...?
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                Did you guys know that this past Monday was the actual date to which Marty McFly traveled in Back to the Future II...?
                Do you know what's not funny? The fact that they were joking about the cubs still not having won a world series back then. AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T WON A WORLD SERIES!

...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
                  Do you know what's not funny? The fact that they were joking about the cubs still not having won a world series back then. AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T WON A WORLD SERIES!

Now that you mentioned it...I DO remember that!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Maggie- Marty Mcfly (M.J Fox ) only travels too, 1955, 2015, 1885 and 1985. I'm afraid your wrong with the year by two years. Don't be trick by the false hoax Photoshopped image.

http://mashable.com/2012/06/27/back-to-the-future-hoax/

Comment

Originally posted by firefoxy View Post
                      Maggie- Marty Mcfly (M.J Fox ) only travels too, 1955, 2015, 1885 and 1985. I'm afraid your wrong with the year by two years. Don't be trick by the false hoax Photoshopped image.

http://mashable.com/2012/06/27/back-to-the-future-hoax/

I guess I fell for the hoax. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Me too Maggie. I was fooled too, until someone pointed it on on Facebook that is was a hoax and the real date was 2015.

Comment

So there's still time for the Cubs to win it all then? Or will the prophesy come true?
                          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                            Klaudia Tanner
                            by casanova
                            During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                            Yesterday, 23:56
                          • Karri
                            Doom Patrol
                            by Karri
                            Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                            Yesterday, 23:55
                          • Nikki
                            Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                            by Nikki
                            Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                            Yesterday, 23:03
                          Working...
                          X