Speaking of PBS' Sherlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of PBS' Sherlock

I watched 2 of the 3 of the first series last night. Couldn't help myself. And then just now,I was thinking they had said season 2 would be on in May. Well here you go. I am happy

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/

A scene from one of the episodes

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/mystery/index.html

A Scandal in Bavaria Can't wait.
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already seen it before it jumped to our side of the pond. You're going to LOVE this season Kirk.
    ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Bastards are making us wait till 2013 for Series 3.
      A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Ohhh realllllyyyyyy????

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
          Ohhh realllllyyyyyy????
          Yarly. It will probably air mid to late 2013 too, not January like Series 2 did.
          A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

I can't wait that long. I am so addicted.

Comment

Gee! I'm happy to hear others like Sherlock too.

When I first mentioned that I was "wowed" by the TV show it about six months ago in this forum, self-appointed critics wrote something along the lines that they did not see how well a modernized Sherlock Holmes would fare on TV! (Then again, on the same post I mentioned something about liking Nikita too!)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt AFB View Post
                Gee! I'm happy to hear others like Sherlock too.

When I first mentioned that I was "wowed" by the TV show it about six months ago in this forum, self-appointed critics wrote something along the lines that they did not see how well a modernized Sherlock Holmes would fare on TV! (Then again, on the same post I mentioned something about liking Nikita too!)
                I've enjoyed what few episodes of Nikita I've seen. Granted I never saw the original so I don't have anything to compare it to. My mom loves it though. If I get the time I might go through it online.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
                  Bastards are making us wait till 2013 for Series 3.
                  I want names......and addresses.
                  ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

I saw the first series but haven't seen any others. I hope they rebroadcast it.

Comment

They did in January Yankee,you must have missed it. I've kept all 3 on my DVR. So I can watch it anytime I want. I've probably watched all 3 about 10 times now. And I like the dynamics,the way they keep them guessing,and at the end of the last episode we meet the dreaded 'Moriarity!' I love what Sherlock said with one glance at him. Gay. Then when they said what? He says Hey.That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
                        I saw the first series but haven't seen any others. I hope they rebroadcast it.
                        Series 1 and 2 are both available online, free.

Comment

Like where for Season 2 IF I can't wait til the 6th?

Series 1 and 2 are both available online, free.

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
                            Like where for Season 2 IF I can't wait til the 6th?
                            Google is your friend, I imagine various sites have links to working video streams. Or you could download them if you wanted, but I'd advise against that unless you want to have them easily at hand.

Comment

Thanks yes google is my buddy. I don't download them,I just watch. Thanks Thanks Thanks.

Google is your friend, I imagine various sites have links to working video streams. Or you could download them if you wanted, but I'd advise against that unless you want to have them easily at hand.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X