The Avengers
    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
    The Amazing Spiderman
    Gi Joe 2
    Expendables 2
    Men in Black 3
    Skyfall
    The Hobbit
    Well I've seen Avengers,TDKR,Amazing Spiderman and Expendables 2. All were good.
    Passed on MiB 3. Trailers did not enthuse me at all.
    Gi Joe 2 got pushed back to spring '13. Apparently they killed off Duke early in the film which did not go over well with the test audiences.
    Will be seeing Skyfall and Hobbit when they come out.

Also looking forward to Atlas Shrugged II which comes out later this week.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    It may be a while before they release an English dubbed version...

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    I hear good things about this movie that was just released...

The Assassins (2012 film)

The Assassins, previously known as Bronze Sparrow Terrace or Bronze Sparrow Platform, is an upcoming Chinese historical drama film directed by Zhao Linshan, starring Chow Yun-fat as Han Dynasty warlord Cao Cao. The film, scheduled to be released in October 2012, focuses on Cao Cao's life in his later years. Set in the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history, the story focuses on Cao Cao in his old age, exploring the areas of military tactics, love, and the relationship between father and son.

The supporting cast includes Liu Yifei, Hiroshi Tamaki, Alec Su, Yao Lu and Ni Dahong. The film's Chinese title is a reference to the Bronze Sparrow Platform (铜雀台), a terrace constructed in 210 by Cao Cao in the ancient city of Ye.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    If you're ever in Pittsburgh,NEVER get an Iron City beer.I was there for a conference once,and a friend wanted a glass with his beer. Waitress said we don't give glasses out for beer. So he snookered her and ordered a glass of water too. He took the glass to the bathroom,dumped it,and brought it back to the table and poured it in the glass. It looked like it had rust,fragments,and all sorts of crap in it. It took away his appetite.
    Sounds like a drink I had in a restaurant at Pompeii - it had a cigarette butt floating on the bottom.

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    I agree!!

I really don't want to go to a midnight showing and wait in line and fight the crowds in the theatre.

But I will.

Leave a comment:

• Dogsbody67
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
    And don't forget the rebooted Judge Dredd. Fingers crossed for that.

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    If you're ever in Pittsburgh,NEVER get an Iron City beer.I was there for a conference once,and a friend wanted a glass with his beer. Waitress said we don't give glasses out for beer. So he snookered her and ordered a glass of water too. He took the glass to the bathroom,dumped it,and brought it back to the table and poured it in the glass. It looked like it had rust,fragments,and all sorts of crap in it. It took away his appetite.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    In a couple months I'll be 10 full years sober. But-when I drank beer,and I hated American beer,I drank Guinness Extra Stout. I highly preferred dark beer.
    Well sure. With dark beers you can't see the stuff floating in your glass!

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    They're making a GI Joe 2? I thought the 1st one was actually pretty good! Saw it in thetres-totally worth it. Hopefully it's similar-cool action, yet some humor too.

Leave a comment:

• Legate
    replied
    The Avengers
    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
    The Amazing Spiderman
    Gi Joe 2
    Expendables 2
    Men in Black 3
    Skyfall
    The Hobbit

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    Hmm, Expendables 2, Battleship...that's what I can think of now.

Leave a comment:

• mimike
    replied
    In a couple months I'll be 10 full years sober. But-when I drank beer,and I hated American beer,I drank Guinness Extra Stout. I highly preferred dark beer.
    Iím from the US and I served in Germany, Japan, Korea, and Viet Nam and drank beer in all these countries. I have also drank beer from the Philippines, Mexico, Denmark, Holland and GB (I spent time with the Brit. Army in Dusseldorf) that I remember.

The best beer I ever had was in Australia on R & R, and the beer we get in the US - that is supposed to be Australian - is not what I drank when I was there!

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by McMax View Post
    THE AVENGERS!!!
    I agree!!

Leave a comment:

• McMax
    replied
    THE AVENGERS!!!

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied

Originally posted by Ogukuo72 View Post
    Heineken? Get that man a Tiger!

In fact, real men drink Guiness!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X