No announcement yet.

Upcoming Movies :-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're making a GI Joe 2? I thought the 1st one was actually pretty good! Saw it in thetres-totally worth it. Hopefully it's similar-cool action, yet some humor too.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
      In a couple months I'll be 10 full years sober. But-when I drank beer,and I hated American beer,I drank Guinness Extra Stout. I highly preferred dark beer.
      Well sure. With dark beers you can't see the stuff floating in your glass!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If you're ever in Pittsburgh,NEVER get an Iron City beer.I was there for a conference once,and a friend wanted a glass with his beer. Waitress said we don't give glasses out for beer. So he snookered her and ordered a glass of water too. He took the glass to the bathroom,dumped it,and brought it back to the table and poured it in the glass. It looked like it had rust,fragments,and all sorts of crap in it. It took away his appetite.
        This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
          And don't forget the rebooted Judge Dredd. Fingers crossed for that.
          HONNEUR ET FIDÉLITÉ

"Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won." - Duke of Wellington at Waterloo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            I agree!!

I really don't want to go to a midnight showing and wait in line and fight the crowds in the theatre.

But I will.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
              If you're ever in Pittsburgh,NEVER get an Iron City beer.I was there for a conference once,and a friend wanted a glass with his beer. Waitress said we don't give glasses out for beer. So he snookered her and ordered a glass of water too. He took the glass to the bathroom,dumped it,and brought it back to the table and poured it in the glass. It looked like it had rust,fragments,and all sorts of crap in it. It took away his appetite.
              Sounds like a drink I had in a restaurant at Pompeii - it had a cigarette butt floating on the bottom.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I hear good things about this movie that was just released...

The Assassins (2012 film)

The Assassins, previously known as Bronze Sparrow Terrace or Bronze Sparrow Platform, is an upcoming Chinese historical drama film directed by Zhao Linshan, starring Chow Yun-fat as Han Dynasty warlord Cao Cao. The film, scheduled to be released in October 2012, focuses on Cao Cao's life in his later years. Set in the Three Kingdoms period of Chinese history, the story focuses on Cao Cao in his old age, exploring the areas of military tactics, love, and the relationship between father and son.

The supporting cast includes Liu Yifei, Hiroshi Tamaki, Alec Su, Yao Lu and Ni Dahong. The film's Chinese title is a reference to the Bronze Sparrow Platform (铜雀台), a terrace constructed in 210 by Cao Cao in the ancient city of Ye.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

It may be a while before they release an English dubbed version...
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
                    The Avengers
                    Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
                    The Amazing Spiderman
                    Gi Joe 2
                    Expendables 2
                    Men in Black 3
                    Skyfall
                    The Hobbit
                    Well I've seen Avengers,TDKR,Amazing Spiderman and Expendables 2. All were good.
                    Passed on MiB 3. Trailers did not enthuse me at all.
                    Gi Joe 2 got pushed back to spring '13. Apparently they killed off Duke early in the film which did not go over well with the test audiences.
                    Will be seeing Skyfall and Hobbit when they come out.

Also looking forward to Atlas Shrugged II which comes out later this week.
                    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Working...
                    X