Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones, season 2, War is Coming!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones, season 2, War is Coming!!

"Winter is coming" is so last year..LOL So their new blurb term seems a bit better for season 2 me thinks.

I was going to reread the second book again but in the end I'll see how they unfold it from the show. Only one week to go but I have Sparatus to watch till then.

I'm really curious to see how it goes without Sean Bean being there, a bit worried in fact but time will tell. Hope for some great battles we actually get to see, and the Dragons naturally.

Cheers, so what are you waiting and hoping to see in season 2?

Tom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TRDG; 26 Mar 12, 02:13.

I'm looking forward to Stannis Baratheon, more of the Lannisters, and...

"The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

That should be a great one and I'm curious on how far they will go with all the detail in many things in the book, but lets keep this as spoiler free as possible.

Thanks for the spoiler tag as I know many hav'nt read the books at all, would still have no idea on those two words, but.... LOL

Cheers, need much more combat hopefully as well as the Dragons growing up!! Think they will stick just from page 1 to the end of book 2 or maybe move on a bit more past that guys?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
        I'm looking forward to Stannis Baratheon, more of the Lannisters, and...

Isn't that in book 3?
        If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
          Isn't that in book 3?
          Yes.

But I have a feeling from some of the stuff I've seen in the trailers that they might show it as the Season 2 cliffhanger ending.

I think they're going to mix the books up somewhat. Like the Walking Dead has done.

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Here's a good Season One recap:

Homer

BoRG

Comment

I’m watching the re-runs, wow! Best thing on HBO since Deadwood.

I’ve long been a fan of Sean Bean but I didn’t watch this until I found out Peter Dinklage was in it - and I loved Mark Addy as the King.

Really looking forward to the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                Yes.

But I have a feeling from some of the stuff I've seen in the trailers that they might show it as the Season 2 cliffhanger ending.

I think they're going to mix the books up somewhat. Like the Walking Dead has done.
                I do agree that some of book 3 will make it into season 2 but the event you mention (avoiding spoiler here) is pretty far into book. So I think it unlikely it will be in the new season.
                If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Yes, we know.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=120887
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by mimike View Post
                    Iím watching the re-runs, wow! Best thing on HBO since Deadwood.

Iíve long been a fan of Sean Bean but I didnít watch this until I found out Peter Dinklage was in it - and I loved Mark Addy as the King.

Really looking forward to the next season.
                    I've only just got HBO (free for a year ) and caught the weekend long marathon. Had never heard of it berfore, but really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to season 2.

I would really like my own Khaleese!

Comment

Now would'nt we all, or most of us!!

RW would make a great last ep of the season if they could work it in somehow, but probably not. Now Crows I hope they cut more than a few things to get things up to speed when/if we get that far, but the first 3 books are pretty good for things to happen we would'nt wanna miss.

More than a bit worried that the next book is still "2 years out", if we can even beleave that....... But Dragons was better than Crows though it had some of the same problems.

Cheers, only a couple more day to go, so do you think HBO will stick with this til the end? If the ratings still keep up like season 1, then I think they just might. And its very interesting that Martin told the producers what is in general what is going to happen through book 6 and 7, just in case I suspect.

Tom

Comment

Tomorrow night will be the moment of truth. If the series follows the books, there will many changes this year.
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

12 hours to go now

Game of Thrones season 2, episode 1

"The North remembers"

Cheers, yep, about what I expected but how detailed will it be I wonder?

Tom

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it tonight!

The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Looking forward to this guy:

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X