Terra Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terra Nova

Well it seems that Terra Nova is finshed , done , kaput . In other words cancled. I can't blame Fox the scripts were pretty lack luster . But they were going off into another direction if only they had given them a second chance. But it seems they are shopping for another network . May I suggest Sci- Fi Channel who knows it might flourish there. Stargate SG-1 was finshed at Showtime Network but Sci- Fi gave it new life in fact 5 seasons more new life . Well one can only hope right ?

I believe Netflix may pick it up.

http://screenrant.com/terra-nova-sea...ix-aco-158282/
    If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Legate View Post
      Okay but I don't subscribe to Netflix. So I hope they run it somewhere so I can watch it .

Comment

I sure hope Terra Nova will be picked up by Netflix! I love the series, and to be sure, it has its own flaws, but I think it's a great one, especially with the cliffhanger at the end of the 1st season.

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Nothing is going to salvage Terra Nova, a lame concept which was haphazardly executed. This was nothing more than a very poor attempt to mate up Time Tunnel and Lost In Space with Jurassic Park, and it failed miserably.

The standards for good sci-fi have gone way beyond cheesy special effects and into areas this series can never get to.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Nothing is going to salvage Terra Nova, a lame concept which was haphazardly executed.
            When I saw the concept, I thought of this show...
            Silent Hunter UK
            Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Comment

is it a star trek spin off ? one of the enterprise episodes dealt with a lost colony of Terra nova. the colonists lost contact with earth 70 years ago after being hit by a meteor and they get forced underground and forget they are humans
              FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
              BAN ME NOW

Comment

Originally posted by ROOBARB View Post
                is it a star trek spin off ? one of the enterprise episodes dealt with a lost colony of Terra nova. the colonists lost contact with earth 70 years ago after being hit by a meteor and they get forced underground and forget they are humans
                No this one was about a gateway to the past was found. Full dinosaurs and jungles, but it seems this one turnded out to be an alterante universe . Very popular now a days with the young writers because they don't have to do any research and can do as they please.

Comment

Hopefully it'll be improved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                    Hopefully it'll be improved on.
                    Yes one can only hope .

Comment

Sorry fellas, Netflix passed on the show.
                      If the art of war were nothing but the art of avoiding risks,glory would become the prey of mediocre minds. Napoleon

Comment

I hear it cost 4 mill . an episode may that's why ? Maybe Sci-Fi will now take an interst hum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee View Post
                          No this one was about a gateway to the past was found. Full dinosaurs and jungles, but it seems this one turnded out to be an alterante universe . Very popular now a days with the young writers because they don't have to do any research and can do as they please.
                          niceone
                          FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY
                          BAN ME NOW

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X