Alcatraz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcatraz

Is anyone else watching this series? I'm a bit disappointed, so far.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

While I haven't seen it, only the previews, it sounds like the made for SiFy Earth disaster movies with the same impending of doom, the same plots, the same unlikely heros, the same powerful Government official with the delusional idea that his way works, the same miraculous escape from determined Government agents with shoot to kill orders, and the last second use of some alien device or secret abandoned research project that saves the planet from certain annihilation.
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
      While I haven't seen it, only the previews, it sounds like the made for SiFy Earth disaster movies with the same impending of doom, the same plots, the same unlikely heros, the same powerful Government official with the delusional idea that his way works, the same miraculous escape from determined Government agents with shoot to kill orders, and the last second use of some alien device or secret abandoned research project that saves the planet from certain annihilation.
      Actually...no.

Comment

I'm trying to get into it, but so far I'm feeling ho-hum.

Comment

Couldn't even finish the first episode in its entirety. It was so bad.
          ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
          2) Enjoy playing it
          3) Enjoy sharing it
          4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

It gets worse in the second episode, especially when Neill kills an escaped convict that he was supposed to take alive according to his own rules.

I don't think even the presence of the huge guy from Lost is going to save this one.

Comment

I'm trying to hang in there with the show but agree with the rest of ya...it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
              Skip

Comment

A significant twist had better appear soon!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X