X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Turner...isn't that the clown who colorized classic films and then married Hanoi Jane?
    I could give a **** less who married who. TMC offers some great movies.

Am I glad I'm not living your life.

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    How old are you? Old enough to have seen any of those films in the original, before Turner screwed with them so kiddies could see them in color?

Are you really dumb enough to believe that television is the medium for viewing classic films?
    TCM doesn't show colorized films. They are shown uncut and commercial free.

They stopped colorizing films 25 years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_Classic_Movies

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Dire Wolf View Post
    Oh, for crying out loud. Give it a rest. The thread is supposed to be focused on the actors and artists that have passed away in the past year. Show some respect.

Thanks for the video, Checkertail. I saw it once on TCM, and I've been hoping I could link my friends up to it.
    How old are you? Old enough to have seen any of those films in the original, before Turner screwed with them so kiddies could see them in color?

Are you really dumb enough to believe that television is the medium for viewing classic films?

Leave a comment:

• Dire Wolf
    replied
    Turner...isn't that the clown who colorized classic films and then married Hanoi Jane?
    Oh, for crying out loud. Give it a rest. The thread is supposed to be focused on the actors and artists that have passed away in the past year. Show some respect.

Thanks for the video, Checkertail. I saw it once on TCM, and I've been hoping I could link my friends up to it.

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    Yes, but TCM kicks ass of you like uncut classic films.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    started a topic TCM Remembers 2011

TCM Remembers 2011

Get your tissues out.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X